• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Tangent theta dealers

Raptorman2014

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know of any dealers that will do a mil/le/first responder discount for tangent theta?

CS Tactical is the best place to purchase TT. Eurooptic now charges out of state sales tax and it has taken them out of contention.

Reactions: Curahee19
Pretty sure everyone is supposed to be charging out of state sales tax now (thank you SCOTUS, so very much)....

Reactions: whiskeytower
I think we're ok...

giphy.gif

As others have stated, Mike and Richard at CST are good to deal with... I've made a few purchases from them..

Reactions: CSTactical
I spoke with Richard @ CS. I ended up buying from a local vendor who supports our local rifle series they were close to CST price, but figured I would support the vendors who support the local club matches! Thanks for the help guys.

I'm in CO and EO charged me sales tax. Switched my shipping to a family members house in AZ and the sales tax dropped off. Not sure why.. ??

I'm in CO and EO charged me sales tax. Switched my shipping to a family members house in AZ and the sales tax dropped off. Not sure why.. ??

I’m not 100% up to speed, so this may be a little inaccurate. With the South Dakota case in the SCOTUS deeming their sales tax laws on businesses out of state(even if they don’t have a physical presence as stated in previous rulings) passes constitutional muster.......it has opened up other states to pass similar laws.

Colorado probably has such laws and Arizona likely doesn’t.......yet.

You are going to love the TT315m,It is a sweet scope.What reticle did you get?

Reactions: Cjl2010
CS Tactical is the best place to purchase TT. Eurooptic now charges out of state sales tax and it has taken them out of contention.
Well I guess I won't be buying from Eurooptic anymore.....LOL Damn I have bought quite a few scopes from them in the past.

Google the Wayfair Decision - charging sales tax across state lines is now the law, they are only complying with it. Guys who are not charging sales tax to states who have declared that they require it, well, good luck.

Changes from state to state - depends on which have declared that they require sellers to charge.

The Gen3 XR features a floating dot, and provides a far more detailed “Christmas tree” than the Gen2.

The Gen 2 is available now for $3995.00 (we'd be glad to help you with one) and the Gen 3 we are accepting pre-orders for. As of yesterday Tangent does not have a firm delivery date on the Gen 3's.

Please give us a call to discuss, place an order or pre-order or visit our Tangent page

Reactions: SAMR