• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tap talk is killing me

Decoy

Nobody
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
Washington
Every time I select anything I get a notice about tap talk and can not get rid of it. Do I have to purchase the app to continue using the forum?

Nope. I get it when I log onto here and another site, just click the "Cancel" button and it should go away. FWIW, I tried setting it up on my Itelephone Four, and you basically have to reenter all your Favorites. I tried it on a couple of sites and just don't see any benefit.

1911fan

Yeah I tried that tapatalk thing too and i thought it sucked. Not really sure what the benefit was.

It works with a cookie that saves your selection, if you have them disabled or some kind of private browsing mode enabled you will get the notification every time.

There's an easy fix but it has to happen on the admin side, if they remove a file from the site directory tapatalk will still work but won't notify you of its presence.