• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

target stands.... best I've found !

Re: target stands.... best I've found !

How can I order the 5/8 rebar large stand? I email ~ACE~ a couple of days ago and no answer.

Just sent you a PM on your target stand brackets.
Thanks, JOE

Will be ordering a set in couple days - what a great way to hang steel.

ALL have Shipped
smile.gif
Actually have a few "In Stock" for a change. Heat must have people staying in the AC.

Here's the set-up that I made for my R700.223
[img:center]http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp63597%3Enu%3D68%3C5%3E%3A47%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D34573%3A7%3A4%3B345nu0mrj[/img]
Steel adjustable folding sawhorse from Lowes $25 on sale, $8 in chain and hardware, 6 inch diameter AR500 steel plate, bought locally for $25.
The sawhorse is adjustable to a height up to 40 inches and the legs fold completely within the top and has a handle to carry. I put the plate and chain in a old military canvas tool bag along with some spare hardware including chain repair links and a couple tools. It's a very portable set-up for me, fit easily in the trunk of any small car or under the bench back seat of my truck. I've tested it with over 400 rounds of .223 at 200 yards and it's solid. I'll be taking it out to 300 yards beyond this weekend on a camping trip and going at it with some .308 so will see how it does. I have some heavy duty wire tent stakes to anchor the legs to the ground if needed.

Here's my centerfire spinner target using Ace's product:

19db8a5a.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions for a stand to hold silhouette targets for 600 yard match>

Great target stands! My post is in the wrong thread. Removing.

Weather is cooling, getting a few orders.. Gonna do a couple big runs so if you want some now is the time !

I've been using a couple sets of Ace's stands for the last year or so. They're the best bang for the buck that I've found.
Thanks Ace!

15E6FEEC-7780-4605-8EFE-E581A9E474C2-13810-000014E4B277E87F.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: number9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just placed an order for 4 sets of the 1/2".

PM sent

... </div></div>

Anyone else who ordered recently get theirs yet? Just wondering what the lead time was looking like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">combine these with the steel group buy that Jake has going on....

GRIN !!

great thing to have.... </div></div>

Jake has been selling the same stands for a while, so if you have an order with him and it hasn't shipped you might want to give him a call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">combine these with the steel group buy that Jake has going on....

GRIN !!

great thing to have.... </div></div>

Jake has been selling the same stands for a while, so if you have an order with him and it hasn't shipped you might want to give him a call.</div></div>

Copies of the real thing Rock...

I have material, welded stands, shipping boxes etc laying everywhere, I am welding every chance I get but seemed to of dropped the ball. Could go into stories about 18 hour days at real job and trips to Fl for wifes dad on death bed... But easier to apologize to anyone with a late ord
er and re assure I am doing all I can. Trying to get the all shipped this week, but have help coming this weekend incase I dont pull it off.

Hey ace are you still around?? I tried pm but your box is full..

find some of those Flanges on our Meth fields?
After all that time spent in a chem lab, Walter could just pick some meth out a field to sell, who knew? Couldn't resist.

For you guys using them on incline and uneven terrain (read really rocky hills) how much deviation in height from leg to leg are you able to get away with? At what degree of steepness do you need to put shorter back legs to keep the stand balanced so that it doesn't fall over when the plates start swinging, assuming say a .308 past 400 yards on 5"x3/8" circular plates?

Not sure what your reason is, doesn't really matter, but I've had a few people contact me thinking I'm the guy taking money and not shipping product, nor replying to contact attempts. So how about not changing your screen name to mirror mine as closely as possible this time?

We have rebar target stands in stock if anyone is still looking for them. Had a bunch of people ask me so thought I would speak up that we have them.