• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Targetmaster Powder Trickler ???

KSPony

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2009
Texas
Has anyone seen or used one of these? Their website is down until 3/20/10. Curiosity has got the best of me.

Here's the youtube link...Not sure how to post the actual video in the thread
confused.gif
Kind of long but interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFuJqrNH9BQ

Re: Targetmaster Powder Trickler ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: baschu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone seen or used one of these? Their website is down until 3/20/10. Curiosity has got the best of me.

</div></div>

Looks like the website is up and running again now.

Unless you drink tea at noon, and have a Diana doll your shit out of luck.

Terry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: suasponte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless you drink tea at noon, and have a Diana doll your shit out of luck.

Terry </div></div>

HAHAHAHA...That's good Terry
smile.gif

Did you see the dates on the reviews in the Not Sure Link?...1988 and 1990. Surprised we haven't seen anything similar here. Too bad because I don't care for digital scales. Looks like I'll need to keep saving for a Prometheus.

I just sent the dude and email asking when these might be available to be shipped to the states.

He replied:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Les
Thanks for the interest in the Targetmaster. At the moment I am struggling to keep up with local orders in the UK so I am not shipping any of them overseas yet.

However if the market continues to grow and I can produce them quicker I will be only too pleased to send them over.

Sorry thats probably not the answer that you wanted but keep an eye on the website and as soon as I can get organised they will be available.

Regards

Targetmaster
</div></div>

I talked to a buddy on the other side of the Pond about this! He has one and says its a real pain in the ass to get the optical sensor, and feed rate set to get it to stop perfect everytime. He said it nice but not that nice!

Terry

I'd still take one. Yeah, it's a pain to setup but once setup, load away. At least that is how I look at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">won't work in the US unless there are promo shots poolside..... </div></div>

HAHAHA...But that only applies to the West-Coasters.

I think a more suitable promo shot would be...

Laying on the floor sporting Hawaiian camo surrounded by a minimum of 5 Targetmasters
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1066</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Guys - So what about this bit of kit until the Targetmasters make their way over. Seems to work very well.I see there's one on Ebay at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SPittman100#p/a/u/0/zxkpIxgFo5Y

</div></div>

I have a RCBS electric trickler I was thinking about adding a switch to accomplish the same as the Omega. But I do like the adjustability of the Omega. Any idea of the price and where to get one? I googled it but no luck.

You know what would be the cat's ass?

Get Brand to make an off shoot of this using his proprietary trickler that he has on the Prometheus II and have it used with an off the shelf beam scale, just like the Targetmaster.

I see no difference in this Omega one than I do in a Vibrashine vibratory trickler also.

I like the idea of having an auto shutoff like on the targetmaster. It's just getting a good trickler.