• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TARGETS - SH SHORT RANGE RIMFIRE COMPETITIONS

TOP PREDATOR

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2008
SCRANTON AREA PENNSYLVANIA
Printable 25+50 yard single bull and 5 bull targets for the SH Short Range 4 Position Rimfire Competition and the SH 50 yard Tactical Rimfire Competition. On the 5 bull target, there are 2 parts - will have to fold left side and tape to right side. In order for the targets to stay formatted / sized properly:

1. Right click on image...
2. Go to "Save picture as..."
3. You can rename it now if you wish, and save to your desktop or folder...
4. Once saved to your computer, click on it and print...

They are set up for regular printer / copy paper (8.5 x 11) letter.

Ring sizes are at bottom of post.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">SH 25+50 YARD 4 POSITION SINGLE BULL TARGET (SH4PSBT)</span></span>(will need five)

SHSRANGETQ3-150YFORSITE.jpg

FOR THE 5 BULL, YOU WILL HAVE TO PRINT OUT A LEFT SIDE AND A RIGHT SIDE. FOLD ONE DOWN THE EDGE NEAREST TO THE CENTER BULL, LINE UP THE CENTER BULL OF THE TWO TARGETS, THEN TAPE OR STAPLE.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">SH 25+50 YARD 4 POSITION 5 BULL TARGET, LEFT SIDE (SH4P5BTLS)</span></span>

2550Y4P5BULLLSFORSITE.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">SH 25+50 YARD 4 POSITION 5 BULL TARGET, RIGHT SIDE (SH4P5BTRS)</span></span>

2550Y4P5BULLRSFORSITE.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">SH 50 YARD TACTICAL RIMFIRE COMPETITION TARGET(SH50YTRCT)</span></span>

SH50YTRCTARGET.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT BUGS ME....(WBM)</span></span>

WBMwSCALE2.jpg

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">RING SIZES</span></span>:

<span style="font-weight: bold">25/50 yard 4P</span>

X bull =.5”
10 ring = 1” (.25” spacing)
.5” spacing between the rest…
9 ring = 2”
8ring = 3”
7 ring = 4”
6 ring = 5”
5ring = 6”

<span style="font-weight: bold">TRC</span>

Stage 1 Cold Bore = .5" dark center, .25" either side = 1"
Stage 2 The Grid = 1" blocks, .25" spaces
Stage 3 3/4" Challenge = self explanitory
Stage 4 Know your limits = (Left to Right) 1", .75", .5", .25"

Re: TARGETS - SH SHORT RANGE RIMFIRE COMPETITIONS

Wow... that (SH50YTRCT) target is probably going to give me a lot of practice time before I shoot one cleanly @ 50 yards.

These are amazing practice targets, thanks for posting!

HostageTarget.jpg

*Note if this is unwanted - I will pull it. I got to looking at the hostage target and thinking about how it is different to shoot a COF with clothing on all of the targets. I went to google images and pulled as photo hostage shots as I could find in 20 minutes of looking and through them on a page.

Again - if this is the wrong spirit of the thread - let me know and I will pull them.

Oooo, Mo_Zam_Beek, I like those, even if it gets pulled, it's going to be stapled to a target stand near me sometime soon.

Thanks for the targets!

Here's a link to my 50y tactical target, which is scaled up for 50 meters.

http://www.teres.fi/~jthyttin/sh/sh-50m-tactical-tgt.pdf

I print it out in A4 size The printer settings I'm using in Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader for printing in A4 size (default here in continental Europe), are:

- Page Scaling: None
- Auto-Rotate and Center
- Choose Paper Source by PDF Page Size

After the printing, please verify that 1" ring (stage 1, 2) is 28mm. That way you know the scaling is correct.

If you find the target useful, please save it on your computer. I plan to keep it online, but no promises.

Currently the target is split on two pages, since a single A4 page could't accommodate it. I made the target quick'n'dirty way, splitting the image in two, scaling it and printing out. After I got correct dimensions on both pages, I scanned it into PDF...

I'm planning to squeeze the target into one A4 size paper. Printer margins may cause some trouble. IF I do it, I'll also include the correct dimensions for ease of verifying like on my 100Y scaled combo target (see separate thread http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2823222#Post2823222)