• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Targetsportusa has 9mm 124gr federal HST and Speer gold dots $50 a box

Boonechaser

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2017
Indianapolis
Let them all choke on their ammo till the prices get reasonable!!!!
I guess it was ok to buy from them when it was dirt cheap.
I bet you're one of the one's that didn't and want to blame everyone for your mistake

We've bought 10's of thousands of rounds at almost wholesale prices from them for years with NO shipping charges.
Target Sports is one of the larger family owned companies.
They have also taken care of their staff when the had nothing to sell.

Gota take the bad with the good

My ammo is stocked up and I won't pay stupid prices, simple as that! I'm not blaming anyone, where did you get that? I am a member at Target Sports and have bought tons of ammo when prices were reasonable, right now they are not.

Reactions: StealthOwl
Wtf you dmf's.....
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/don’t-crap-in-threads-even-if-you-think-it’s-price-gouging.7027010/

The OP isnt selling anything. This thread should be deleted or moved. No one crapped on anyone's for sale thread.

Top tier 9mm self defense ammo has always hovered around $1/Round even in non-panic times.

I purchased 100rnds of 9mm gold dots from TSUSA on 5/27/20 for $.75/rnd and it was on sale at the time.

This is not unreasonable.

That's normal pricing, or below normal, for defensive ammo. Especially the Sig V Crown's price.