• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Taser Cam (cops will love this)

Gildoom

Alex Rogan Starshipgunner
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I got this from my Mom!

Example, when my brother was in the USCG, they had found some crazy number of Chinese Nationals on a ship, trying to sneak into the USA. When they got them all on his tiny ship, they tried to take it over, my brother said it was pepper spray time... Of course, they said that the USCG was a bunch of meanies and pepper sprayed them for no reason. As my brother put it, if they had gotten control of our ship, the last thing on my mind would have been pepper spray, it would be being tossed over board in the middle of the ocean (somewhat close to Guam).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blhy1eQOjZQ

Re: Taser Cam (cops will love this)

Now the only thing needed, is "automatically increased power on consecutive applications".

Save some money, I'll buy the batteries.

Cam's like this have convicted a lot of dirtbags -- and saved a lot of careers. Agree w. Lowandslow. If you have a sword and are within 21 feet... less-than-lethal isn't the flavor of the day.

Does anyone know... is that commercial real engagements? While fun to watch, it looks Madison Avenue to me.

Cheers, Sirhr

It's nice to hear when our servicemen are saved from BS charges by cameras that convict their lying accusers.

And I couldn't agree more with your signature man

"If we have to outlaw something, outlaw Airsoft so I stop googling that crap. "

Can't tell you how hard it is to find a real vest and real mag pouches with a google shopping search nowadays.