• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Task Force Calls for Permanent National Guard Force to Protect DC

CRT2

LTC (ret)
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2013
    Punta Gorda, FL
    So, retired Army Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who ran military relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina, recommended establishing a permanent National Guard quick reaction force, or QRF, for all of D.C.

Funny as Hell and more waste of our tax dollars. Last time I checked (today) the DC Army National Guard has a Military Police Battalion - has their mission changed? Am I missing something, or is the General unaware of the capability of an MP Battalion or does He not trust the DC Guard - The President's own Militia? Also not sure how this will solve the chain-of-command problems.

all the military in the world didnt help anyone in sept 11th. seems like first world problems america is having.

Quantico is only a few minutes away.

so they are walling off DC...permanently ...filling it with troops...permanently....Trying to get rid of the fillibuster.....trying to stack the Supreme court....refuse to look into election irregularities....

...but trump was the dictator.....

It's about optics. They need something to give legitimacy to the whole insurrection narrative. The sound like whiny freaks crying about a few rioters coming in the WH, acting all scared and saying they have PTSD and retarded shit as if they'd picked up their own god-damn leg on the battlefield or something.

Anyway, that's basically what this is. They need something physical and prominent to create the illusion of a threat, of violence, of damage done by jan 6 -- they need all of these things to appear real in order to convince their zombies to keep voting for them... or else.

It didn't work and it's not working but they've got nothing better so they're gonna roll with that shit, apparently.

How many NGs do they still have there? or are there any? IMHO, they need none.

What are they so afraid of if our national elections were fair and honest, as they claim, and any disputes towards that were reviewed by the supreme court or any other judge, but the complaints were listened to and proven wrong?

If there still are NG troops there? where are they housing and feeding them and where are their latrines and shower spots for them?

If the NG is still there I would bet they are not what we would call "Happy Campers."

What are they so afraid of if our national elections were fair and honest, as they claim, and any disputes towards that were reviewed by the supreme court or any other judge, but the complaints were listened to and proven wrong?

If there still are NG troops there? where are they housing and feeding them and where are their latrines and shower spots for them?

If the NG is still there I would bet they are not what we would call "Happy Campers."
    They are still there and yes... there are serious food issues, as well as, the hygiene issues you noted.

No, the Supreme Court nor any other judge heard any facts of those cases, they simply tossed them.
    They have had major food issues with the NG that is there, not sure who is supplying the food, but they have found metal shavings in their food quite a few times.

Does anybody know how many, total, NGs are there and where they are from?

I find it hard to believe this is actually happening. "Neva been dun befo." that I can remember with any president.

Does anybody know how many, total, NGs are there and where they are from?

I find it hard to believe this is actually happening. "Neva been dun befo." that I can remember with any president.

There's a laundry list of way worse things throughout the history of this country. We live in a fruity cakewalk society today where people literally shit themselves angry when the internet goes out for five minutes. It's pretty awesome, truly, to live in todays fuckwit political climate. I've heard 'this is the worst it's ever been' my entire life. I've also been told I was going to get fat eating like that since I was like 12.

Perception is everything. If you're standing in DC looking at razorwire and thousands of guardsmen you're going to think shit is bad. That's the literal point of what they are doing, to portray an image of a great and immediate threat.

I believe current numbers are hovering around 5k, and I believe Michigan.

If any armed attacks were to happen against the White House and or congress.....I can't help but wonder if any of the NG troops will jump in and assist :unsure:. Besides, as a result of the Posse Comitatus Act, which I believe ensures no NG troops(or DOD military members) can enforce domestic law/policies. So, there really is no point in having them be guards in the first place.

If any armed attacks were to happen against the White House and or congress.....I can't help but wonder if any of the NG troops will jump in and assist :unsure:. Besides, as a result of the Posse Comitatus Act, which I believe ensures no NG troops(or DOD military members) can enforce domestic law/policies. So, there really is no point in having them be guards in the first place.
    Do not believe Posse Comitatus applies to National Guard if not Federalized.

• Sad
    Reactions: Sandhog308
    Do not believe Posse Comitatus applies to National Guard if not Federalized.

If a regiment/platoon/squad is "called up" and activated for a deployment.....Don't they become federalized? I'm no JAG lawyer, so I'm not certain of the reading in all the policies. But, I'm pretty sure no D.O.D entity can enforce or assist in the enforcement of applicable U.S laws.

Reactions: Foul Mike
    If a regiment/platoon/squad is "called up" and activated for a deployment.....Don't they become federalized? I'm no JAG lawyer, so I'm not certain of the reading in all the policies. But, I'm pretty sure no D.O.D entity can enforce or assist in the enforcement of applicable U.S laws.
    There are different titles that can apply, they had also Deputized something like 2000 of the guardsmen as Deputy US Marshalls.....

There are different titles that can apply, they had also Deputized something like 2000 of the guardsmen as Deputy US Marshalls.....

Wait a sec....Is that not then, a conflict of interest within the posse comitatus act? I know from previous experience as a coastie deployed with other D.O.D entities conducting law enforcement operations at sea, at no point were the D.O.D personnel permitted to partake in any of the enforcement measures. That was strictly our job.

Forgive me, but i don’t see the legality of an active national guardsmen actively conducting L.E operations on U.S citizens. So, as U.S marshals..... NG’sman are now serving signed warrants and conducting raids on U.S citizens?

It's simple really, they are scarrrrt!! They lit the fuse, now how long that fuse is, don't know. Do we squash it out or do we let it reach critical mass?? They know what they have done and it appears they might be eating each other, but, can they eat each other fast enough, so as, to make sure or .gov implodes within, so we can rebuild our Republic? It's going to get much, much, worse from here on out. No one is going to save us. We are nothing to our .gov. "Thank you for your service Patriots, you were useful idiots, when we needed you, now get on your knees!" I've stocked-up on popcorn and I'm waiting on the E.B.A. to come across the screen of my t.v.. When that happens, I will go from there. I am very sad, at what's happening to my Country. Mac

Um, Katrina... Where they took people's guns without recourse. I wonder how many of those confiscated weapons have been given back to the rightful owners? Um, getting a feeling history could repeat.

Why does the most popular and most voted president in history need military to protect him from the citizens of the country, who apparently came out in mass numbers to vote for him?

That doesn’t make sense

At what point does a democratic run government send in it's troops to stop the spread of communism? To protect the citizens from a despotic regime?

Reactions: oneshot86
    Just establishing their own Mil units fir when DC becomes a state.

At what point does a democratic run government send in it's troops to stop the spread of communism? To protect the citizens from a despotic regime?
    When all the Patriots have been kicked out and replaced over 8 years of a certain president, never.

Because now, the order will never be given.

Doc

The USA has been sending men to defend freedom and democracy across the globe for more than a century. Now that there's been a coup and freedom and democracy have been thrown into the incinerator. Who's going to send troops to help the people fight for freedom?

The USA has been sending men to defend freedom and democracy across the globe for more than a century. Now that there's been a coup and freedom and democracy have been thrown into the incinerator. Who's going to send troops to help the people fight for freedom?

I am not sure which country I want to send troops to "help". Most everybody else has already been where we are now and they are still there.

Do we want the Australian gun confiscation, the British royalty, the Canadian . . . well the Canadian, the (insert really small country here) who can not even imagine how big of a country we are, or the "Organization's" blue helmets?

Quite honestly, I don't think we need "help" as much as we need to get our selves together and figure it out on our own . . . using our own "assets". I have to believe any country coming to our aid actually has an ulterior motive in mind. Of course, we believe things here are crap, so why would anyone else want our stuff? We just don't realize how great it is here. (I sincerely believe "we" know who "we" are.)

I did not spill the bucket, but I know which one was spilled and where it was spilled. I can clean it up. I don't need to call in the custodial staff and explain to them about the bucket. Unfortunately - sometimes - it is easier to just grab the "Somebody spilled a bucket here" sign and set it up; then it is to just get the mop and clean it up. The bad part about that is the spill may "kind of" evaporate . . . leaving a really sticky mess that is more difficult to clean up.

I agree. It's just funny to look at it from the third party perspective. If we were looking at this going on in another country our government propaganda system would be gearing up the people for supporting a military intervention.
    I am not sure which country I want to send troops to "help". Most everybody else has already been where we are now and they are still there.

Do we want the Australian gun confiscation, the British royalty, the Canadian . . . well the Canadian, the (insert really small country here) who can not even imagine how big of a country we are, or the "Organization's" blue helmets?

Quite honestly, I don't think we need "help" as much as we need to get our selves together and figure it out on our own . . . using our own "assets". I have to believe any country coming to our aid actually has an ulterior motive in mind. Of course, we believe things here are crap, so why would anyone else want our stuff? We just don't realize how great it is here. (I sincerely believe "we" know who "we" are.)

I did not spill the bucket, but I know which one was spilled and where it was spilled. I can clean it up. I don't need to call in the custodial staff and explain to them about the bucket. Unfortunately - sometimes - it is easier to just grab the "Somebody spilled a bucket here" sign and set it up; then it is to just get the mop and clean it up. The bad part about that is the spill may "kind of" evaporate . . . leaving a really sticky mess that is more difficult to clean up.
    The screams of "we must stop the spread of communism" would be on twenty four seven

Sadly most of NG couldn’t name their 10 basic rights and describe their usage in modern life if their lives depended on it. It’s just a job, and better than their other prospects, as long as their paychecks clear they’ll do whatever the voice on the radio tells them to do.

lol I still can't get my head around this.

- Trump had people literally trying to organize an actual human wave invasion of the White House when he was there. Totally fine, its a peaceful protest, no big deal. It's probably because you're racist.

- People go and protest, unarmed, at the Capitol building after a completely obvious and blatant fraud of an election. Most popular president ever, OMG where is the ARMY to protect us!1?!!?!?!

There's strawman, and then there's this.

Nobody. That’s the sad part

lol I still can't get my head around this.

- Trump had people literally trying to organize an actual human wave invasion of the White House when he was there. Totally fine, its a peaceful protest, no big deal. It's probably because you're racist.

- People go and protest, unarmed, at the Capitol building after a completely obvious and blatant fraud of an election. Most popular president ever, OMG where is the ARMY to protect us!1?!!?!?!

There's strawman, and then there's this.

I laugh at people who call it a “storming” or anything, just laugh and say..you mean the walk in peaceful protest where the police killed a unarmed woman vet protestor?