• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tawny Kitaen has passed

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Damm . Didn't know her but still hits home . I ran in circles that crossed Ci nderella, Bon Jovi , Skid Row , Great White , Slaughter etc . Played bass for a few acts and did an ad for Ibanez . So many memories . Bittersweet .
    The closest I came to her was listening to a lot of Whitesnake, Great White, Bon Jovi and Metallica while sitting in tit bars in the 80's an 90's.

I read a few months ago she was not doing well. Can’t remember what was ailing her? She was fine in her prime! 😃

I banged her a couple times, she probably won't remember it now.

Too soon?
    Pretty sure that the only one with enough money to run with that crowd is the German and he's about 20 yrs to late .
    Unless you were a gifted up and coming or a signed musician with a million dollars in disposable income you didn't get near that crowd .
    I remember Tim Kelley from Slaughter being told he had to invest in classic cars by his accountant . After the first album with Slaughter he was a newly minted millionaire .
    Fuck we were immortal . Everyone looked like they stepped off an album cover .

IMDB comes up with Instant Justice.
    That's it... For some reason, I didn't put that title with a Marine movie.

Wow, was it bad. Didn't even make it through on HBO back in the day ;-)

And this is from a guy who watched Cobra 27 times (There is a story there!) "You're a disease and I'm the cure...." "Go ahead, I don't know her...."

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Didn't she stab a hubby with a stiletto heel?

My kinda crazy--little piece of my childhood gone. Along with many, many, many kittens.

RIP Whitesnake Video Girl.

edit: It was Chuck Finley (the hubby she stabbed with the heel).
    Bruce Campbell Approves and the deep cut of insider TV trivia is complete.

Reactions: Frank Warren
    That's it... For some reason, I didn't put that title with a Marine movie.

Wow, was it bad. Didn't even make it through on HBO back in the day ;-)

And this is from a guy who watched Cobra 27 times (There is a story there!) "You're a disease and I'm the cure...." "Go ahead, I don't know her...."

Cheers,

Sirhr
    Godamn Cobra is possibly one of the worst movies ever made....27times.... was al qaeda torturing you for information? PS I love Sly but still damn that movie sucked donkey balls.

Godamn Cobra is possibly one of the worst movies ever made....27times.... was al qaeda torturing you for information? PS I love Sly but still damn that movie sucked donkey balls.
    I think you are insulting movies that suck donkey balls!

It is worse than that. It was a summer school thing and my roommate Jim and I had free cable and hbo in the townhouse we were assigned with some other students. Summer 87... and the movie was all over HBO. We watched it and it was horrible. But it kept coming on and the only other thing to do after hours was watch Oliver North eat crayons in front of Congress. So we’d do class work. Work out. Then do our post-class studies and if Cobra was on, we had it playing. We had a tally sheet. 27 times. I can probably still do every line in the movie. We were quoting it all summer. Then All the next year. Bad movie... good memories! Sirhr

Well, in "Mine" which did make it to HBO, I learned that marine SS's are issued Barska's and say "send it" a lot --who'd have thunk it?

She was hot back in the day...

Pretty hot in the whitesnake videos. Ever notice how many of these young, gorgeous actresses die relatively young? Quite a few by suicide. Lifestyle? Can't cope with losing their looks? The industry?

The cause of her death is still yet to be determined, I don't want to start making guesses. My favorite of her still "Bachelor Party".
    So sad she's gone! 😭😭😭RIP

I think you are insulting movies that suck donkey balls!

It is worse than that. It was a summer school thing and my roommate Jim and I had free cable and hbo in the townhouse we were assigned with some other students. Summer 87... and the movie was all over HBO. We watched it and it was horrible. But it kept coming on and the only other thing to do after hours was watch Oliver North eat crayons in front of Congress. So we’d do class work. Work out. Then do our post-class studies and if Cobra was on, we had it playing. We had a tally sheet. 27 times. I can probably still do every line in the movie. We were quoting it all summer. Then All the next year. Bad movie... good memories! Sirhr
    I lost count of Scarface. I was an usher and saw it 40 some times. I remember Cobra I only saw it once or twice though. One of my favorite lines is from that movie. You'e got an attitude problem. But it's only a little one.

Stallone made some bad movies for sure. I give you Stop or My Mom will Shoot and the arm wrestling movie. I think it's called Over the Top.
    I'm not even taking the time to IMDB them-they are that bad

Roger Clemens tapped her if I remember right.

Findley was her husband at the time and she stabbed him with the high heel and spilled the beans on a lot of PED use.

Stallone made some bad movies for sure. I give you Stop or My Mom will Shoot and the arm wrestling movie. I think it's called Over the Top.
    I'm not even taking the time to IMDB them-they are that bad
    Recently, Stallone said that is the movie he regrets the most. It seems Schwarzenegger told him that he was thinking about taking the part so Stallone "stole" it from him.