• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC and Quicksand ??

Pappasniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
AZ
I have had both of these cans on order for-ever. Both arrived at my dealer today. Long story on Gemtech (dont ask)

Both suppressors are QD, both are light and fit and finish looked great.

How do these cans compare? What kind of accuracy can I expect? My QD AAC cans can do .5 inch when I do my part. These will be on a Kreiger , Manners T3, Nightforce..its a nice rig so the limitation will be me.

I plan to compare both and offer up my experience. I will run with the 30 BA TBAC for a month or so. See how it performs and then change it out and see how the Quicksand runs.

But until then, share your experiences so I can manage my expectations.
If you care, 300WM, 208 AMAX with 76 grainsof H1000

How long did you wait for your Quicksand,...? I've had one on order since September and no word on when my dealer will receive it,... then the wait on the Fed's begins,... :( Let me know

Ryan

The quicksand cans had a problem with production last year, we seem to be getting them a little faster these days. Both cans are great.