• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC22L Suppressor pic request..

Fungun

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
If anyone has a Thunder Beast Arms Corp. 22L suppressor mounted on a bull barrel rifle could you please post some pictures. I would like to see the difference between the tapered and non tapered mount as it threads to the barrel. I'm looking to put one on a 17hmr bull barrel here in the near future and not sure which one to get.

Thanks in advance.

If you are just using it on a bull barrel, I would get the tapered one. If you plan to use it on a paclite, I would get the straight one. I wish mine was straight.

Here it is on my cz 455 pt (.866")

Here it is on a 4.5" paclite on a 22/45 (.996")

a4ubuhev.jpg

ahanypu6.jpg

If you would like any other pics let me know. It is a great suppressor. I love it.

--Daniel

Last edited:
hell, i didnt even know there was a different option... i wonder what i'm going to get? i placeed my order through Silencer Shop and its in the system with TBAC. i would prefer the non-tapered vastly more than the tapered.

Hmmm....

hell, i didnt even know there was a different option... i wonder what i'm going to get? i placeed my order through Silencer Shop and its in the system with TBAC. i would prefer the non-tapered vastly more than the tapered.

Hmmm....

Call the shop 307-287-2052, there may still be time.

Call the shop 307-287-2052, there may still be time.

As ddd007 said, you just can't get customer service like that everywhere. Called the shop, she knew what I was talking about, and since my serial number hadn't been assigned or my can made yet, it was a simple fix.

Made my day! Thanks Shane!