• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Team RCBS & Bushnell Introduction

Team RCBS & Bushnell

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Hey all -

A few of us over at Bushnell HQ decided it was time to create an account here on Sniper's Hide for Bushnell as well as RCBS. The reason to team them up was simply because we're on the team that handles the websites for both RCBS and Bushnell. Now, we also handle the sites for Champion Target, Hoppe's, Weaver, Butler Creek, and Primos, but that'd be a very long user name - So we narrowed it down to RCBS & Bushnell.

To get this rolling a few of us decided to share this account as a way for us to start being a part of the community. We decided to use our initials in the posts to give an idea of who is who and for continuity.

As for myself - I'm sitting on many years of experience in the firearms industry from retail to FFLs to ranges to the current side including some military time. I also ran the social channels for Bushnell for quite a while. I was the one cutting up optics and showing folks how they worked on the inside. Fun stuff. One of the fun recent things I was able to do was to help bring the Match Pro to the market. These days I stay busy working on the websites trying to give people the best experience we can. I'm also one of the people leading the charge on our VIP Program which is for military, veterans, first responders etc., and it's DIRECT program so it's actually going from our warehouse to your front door with the only middle-man being the mail man.

All in all - We're happy to get involved in the community and we'll try to chime in when appropriate. We also have one of our Customer Service leads now running the Bushnell account, so feel free to PM that account if you have some CS needs. We'll try to keep as close of an eye on this account as we can.

Thank you all for having us.

WM

Attachments

• Social-Military-VIP-Bushnell-3.jpg
      Social-Military-VIP-Bushnell-3.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 135
    • Social-Military-VIP-RCBS-2.jpg
      Social-Military-VIP-RCBS-2.jpg
      852.6 KB · Views: 124
    Welcome........I just bought the FL RCBS Match Master 6.5CM dies I love the seater die now I want the neck sizer die, but I can't find it in stock right now.
    Those MM dies are legit. I got mine as a set. Looks like the sizer is SKU 32910. I'll see if I can get an ETA on them. I know the factory's been going hard trying to catch up on dies.

WM

Those MM dies are legit. I got mine as a set. Looks like the sizer is SKU 32910. I'll see if I can get an ETA on them. I know the factory's been going hard trying to catch up on dies.

WM
    I have looked for Matchmaster dies in Canada. Is there any distributors or stores that are selling them, or a place we can order online? Wouldn't mind if you did another 30 percent rebate on scopes, need to pick up an XRS2!

I have looked for Matchmaster dies in Canada. Is there any distributors or stores that are selling them, or a place we can order online? Wouldn't mind if you did another 30 percent rebate on scopes, need to pick up an XRS2!
    Let me do some digging and I'll see what I can find for Canadian distros on RCBS. I haven't seen any deals on XRSII in the works yet.

Welcome........I just bought the FL RCBS Match Master 6.5CM dies I love the seater die now I want the neck sizer die, but I can't find it in stock right now.
    My factory source tells me your neck sizer MM die should be back in stock in roughly a week. Check back on the RCBS site then and you should be good to go.

WM

Hi and welcome to the hide. I have a Rockchucker and am now looking for a second press, I like the features in the new RCBS Rebel. Any idea when the new Rebel press will be back in stock? Thanks again

Thank you for letting your presence on this site known. I exclusively use RCBS to reload.

Question... I have RCBS 223 Rem die set that i purchased about 10 years ago. I was recently looking for a stand alone decapping stem for the sizing die (without expander ball). When i ordered one from Brownells, the thread pitch and diameter of the stem did not fit the die. Through research, i was able to find out that RCBS changed the diameter and pitch a few years ago. Apparently the part number i need is Ex-capping unit #09802. I cannot find this on the RCBS site.

Could you direct me where i can get an answer if i can order one or if i need to buy new dies?

Thank you in advance.

Will

Very pleased to see Bushnell and RCBS as a forum member presence.

I use both brands of products, enjoy good performance for what my skills are capable of, and look forward to sharing a comm channel into the business end of the two companies.

Welcome aboard.

Greg

Reactions: Average guy
    Why Did RCBS Cuck their Expertvoice prices. It used to be 50% off MRSP which was closer to street price on most items but now its 25% off, which is more expensive than any seller.

Why Did RCBS Cuck their Expertvoice prices. It used to be 50% off MRSP which was closer to street price on most items but now its 25% off, which is more expensive than any seller.
    The VIP program that goes direct through RCBS.com is largely replacing what we did with EV because it's direct so it's an easier process for folks, the prices are just as competitive if not more in most cases, and we can keep inventory up easier. Plus, if you sign up RCBS, Hoppe's, Butler Creek, Champion Target, Weaver, Bushnell, or Primos you are enrolled in all the other brands in one shot. It's basically a single sign-on for all 7 sites.

Reactions: CrabsandFootball
    Hello,

I have a question regarding Bushnell products.

For the longest time, I've seen some Bushnell optics that have big white bright letters on the side of the ocular which say "Bushnell" but some don't. This is also not specific to any one particular model. For example, some FDE LRTS scopes have it while mine does not. Same could be said for DMR scopes. Just curious.

Hello,

I have a question regarding Bushnell products.

For the longest time, I've seen some Bushnell optics that have big white bright letters on the side of the ocular which say "Bushnell" but some don't. This is also not specific to any one particular model. For example, some FDE LRTS scopes have it while mine does not. Same could be said for DMR scopes. Just curious.
    Haven't had that question yet. I do know the answer though. There was a brief time in 2019 where we had a few runs of ET scopes that had that Bushnell on the ocular. After some time we decided to do away with it. Nothing about them is different than any of the ones without it, it was a simple running change that we decided to revert back to having nothing. There may have also been a few pieces that caught the tail of 2018 or even the beginning of 2020. You'll also notice on some that the font for 'XRS II' for example was updated around the middle of 2019.

Welcome!

I have been to RCBS/Huntingtons many a times of the years and have nothing but praises for everyone there.

Any idea when the DMR2 Pro will go illuminated, if at all?

Or, any plans to bring the LRTS back to production or is the line getting overhauled?

Welcome!

I have been to RCBS/Huntingtons many a times of the years and have nothing but praises for everyone there.

Any idea when the DMR2 Pro will go illuminated, if at all?

Or, any plans to bring the LRTS back to production or is the line getting overhauled?
    DMR II Pro won't be going illuminated at this point as far as I know. There's other things in the works on that.

LRTS is done in its current form, but there's something being worked right now that people should really like.

We've got some cool stuff coming . . .

WM

Just a suggestion. Many members here do care about where the scope is manufactured. Please keep the lrts, dmr and ers quality up and don’t make them in cheap factory.

• Love
    Reactions: FishinGuns
    welcome to the forum....long time customer, i've purchased quite a few of your riflescopes over the years and i can't even begin to estimate how much Hoppe's I've used..

The VIP program that goes direct through RCBS.com is largely replacing what we did with EV because it's direct so it's an easier process for folks, the prices are just as competitive if not more in most cases, and we can keep inventory up easier. Plus, if you sign up RCBS, Hoppe's, Butler Creek, Champion Target, Weaver, Bushnell, or Primos you are enrolled in all the other brands in one shot. It's basically a single sign-on for all 7 sites.
    Hi Sorry to bother again.

I am not seeing an option for military. I used to deal with Alpha when he ran the .mil program for Bushnell back in the day so has something changed where military and vets don't get access to the program?

Thanks,