• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Team RCBS & Bushnell Introduction

Thanks for posting this up. EV never seems to have anything in stock and the discounts offered off of MSRP usually are close to street values, sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. I like not having to deal with a middle man that charges processing fees.

Pro tip on VIP -

Apps are usually approved within ~2 days. When you're approved, you will NOT receive an Email saying you were approved. Your account simply had a switch flipped basically. The way to tell if you were approved is to log back in you'll see special messaging on each product page along with strike-through pricing. If you apply and are curious if you're in yet, simply log in and look. It'll be quite obvious if you were accepted when you look at prices.

WM

Reactions: bigdaddydmd
Good to have you on the site. I picked up a 6.5CM MatchMaster die set though your direct program a few weeks ago. I found the website function and organization well done and the products arrived promptly. Love the MatchMaster dies.

Making an account was a good call. you've already been very helpful! hopefully means your also keeping a pulse on what the shooters want!

BTW I think the Matchmaster scale would be taken to the next level if it was two scales/tricklers built into one. Honestly I just think it'd look ridiculous in a great way.

Good to have you on the site. I picked up a 6.5CM MatchMaster die set though your direct program a few weeks ago. I found the website function and organization well done and the products arrived promptly. Love the MatchMaster dies.
Really appreciate that feedback. Great to hear people are preferring to work direct instead of through a 3rd party, and that the site's giving a good experience.

The MatchMaster dies are fantastic. I love that loading window for seating bullets.
1596290164387.png

Reactions: Snuby642
A little FYI - A bunch of stuff went on sale today - Click here to see them all: https://www.bushnell.com/specials/

Prime 10x42 Bino $50 off
Prime LRFs $30 off
Nitro Scopes 40% off (select SKUs)
Forge 8x42 & 10x42 binos $75 off, 15x56 $150 off
Engage Scopes $30 off

Inventory won't last long on some of that stuff. Figured I'd give ya'll a chance to get in on it right away.

Thanks for the updates.
Quick question: Is the compact rimfire scope passe? I've been looking for something for an AR-7/Henry Survival Rifle with highest magnification in the 2-7x range. All I can find are the poorly made imports in places like WalMart.

Thanks for the updates.
Quick question: Is the compact rimfire scope passe? I've been looking for something for an AR-7/Henry Survival Rifle with highest magnification in the 2-7x range. All I can find are the poorly made imports in places like WalMart.
You aren't wrong - It seems like the small/compact rimfire scopes have sort of disappeared from the market. We had some dedicated rimfire scopes in the Prime line but they were discontinued. The smallest thing we have for compact size at this point is the Prime 1-4x and the AR Optics 1-4x.

Reactions: IrishWind
Im glad your here im still a newbe but i roll with rcbs

Attachments

• 20200731_180415.jpg
    20200731_180415.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 42
Thanks. Make that with a rimfire parallax and I'm sold!

Prices look great now. Just waiting for the 6.5c, and 300wm dies to come back in stock

@Team RCBS & Bushnell Glad to see you guys here! I have a Forge 3-18 on my NRL22 rifle and it really fits that role well. I was thinking about putting one on my hunting rifle, but I'd like an illuminated reticle for the just-in-case stuff that always seems to come up. I recall a while back (6 months ago, maybe) the Bushnell site had a few illuminated Forge models for sale. (I should have grabbed one at that time) and now I see that MidwayUSA has and illuminated 4.5-27 MOA model listed as "coming soon". I'm wondering if those ones on the site we're test marketing models, and if we'll possibly see some illuminated SKUs showing up in the near future. If so, I'll wait for an illuminated version and I'll definitely grab one for the hunting setup. Thanks guys for you support of the sport and your awesome mil/vets program!

is your message system working on your RCBS website? i have wrote 5 emails to you guys in the last 2 weeks and have not received an answer.

DMR II Pro won't be going illuminated at this point as far as I know. There's other things in the works on that.

LRTS is done in its current form, but there's something being worked right now that people should really like.

We've got some cool stuff coming . . .

WM
Welcome, But I’d really like to see is a lhrsi in 3x12 Just saying

@Team RCBS & Bushnell Glad to see you guys here! I have a Forge 3-18 on my NRL22 rifle and it really fits that role well. I was thinking about putting one on my hunting rifle, but I'd like an illuminated reticle for the just-in-case stuff that always seems to come up. I recall a while back (6 months ago, maybe) the Bushnell site had a few illuminated Forge models for sale. (I should have grabbed one at that time) and now I see that MidwayUSA has and illuminated 4.5-27 MOA model listed as "coming soon". I'm wondering if those ones on the site we're test marketing models, and if we'll possibly see some illuminated SKUs showing up in the near future. If so, I'll wait for an illuminated version and I'll definitely grab one for the hunting setup. Thanks guys for you support of the sport and your awesome mil/vets program!
I'm not positive about what's going on with the illuminated Forges right now. They were a limited run but we sold out. I'm not positive if Midway's got some coming or not. The only for-sure I know on illuminated if you want an FFP MIL reticle is the Match Pro.

Reactions: CodeMonkey
Just wanted to say thank you to Visa Outdoor/Bushnell for your outstanding customer service. Back in 2013 I purchased a Bushnell Elite Tactical 3-12X44 rifle scope for my Tikka T3 CTR and registered the warranty.

I'm in Texas so the ranges here are open it was the middle of July 2020 and I needed some therapy I hit my favorite range here in San Antonio where they have steel out to 400 yards. I dusted the lenses and checked the torque on the rings before I left the house with a few boxes of match ammo.

Got to the range set up the rifle and noticed what looked like a fiber on the objective lens which I tried to wipe off turns out it was on the inside of the scope. After arriving back home I went to the Bushnell website filled out the necessary forms sent everything in as requested a week later I got an email notifying me they had received my shipment today a brand new Elite Tactical DMR II Pro 3.5-21X50 G3 showed up at my door; this was totally unexpected. I want everyone to know that Bushnell's warranty is as good as gold and if their product fits your needs Bushnell is the only way to go for my money.

That level of optic will continue to be made where they have been.

Welcome to the forum. So I take it both companies merged under one parent company? Also cant say enough about the bushnell elite line of scopes. Have been using them for a long time!

Cheers!

Just wanted to say thank you to Visa Outdoor/Bushnell for your outstanding customer service. Back in 2013 I purchased a Bushnell Elite Tactical 3-12X44 rifle scope for my Tikka T3 CTR and registered the warranty.

I'm in Texas so the ranges here are open it was the middle of July 2020 and I needed some therapy I hit my favorite range here in San Antonio where they have steel out to 400 yards. I dusted the lenses and checked the torque on the rings before I left the house with a few boxes of match ammo.

Got to the range set up the rifle and noticed what looked like a fiber on the objective lens which I tried to wipe off turns out it was on the inside of the scope. After arriving back home I went to the Bushnell website filled out the necessary forms sent everything in as requested a week later I got an email notifying me they had received my shipment today a brand new Elite Tactical DMR II Pro 3.5-21X50 G3 showed up at my door; this was totally unexpected. I want everyone to know that Bushnell's warranty is as good as gold and if their product fits your needs Bushnell is the only way to go for my money.
Yeah, they fixed a weaver grandslam 5-20x50 parallax adjustment for me last year and it was a quick, painless, warrantied work. Highly impressed!!

Long story short - Popular, but not popular enough.
Personally, I don’t think they were promoted enough. Keep the prices in check close to what they have been going for recently, these are winner, winner, chicken dinner.

I have 4 LRTS scopes and would love to see them come back. Only thing that could be improved is lighter is better, but never at the expense of durability.

I intend to purchase more in the future despite them being discontinued.

I talked a coworker into a forge for his hunting rifle, seriously impressive for the $300+ bucks he paid. up against my old ET 6- 24 there is no comparison. times have changed....

Any idea when Model: 88715 AMMOMASTER STANDARD SHELL HOLDER ADAPTER will be in-stock?

Inquired with Colleen about the Match Pro illuminated and she told me that it will no longer be available through the VIP Program. Bummer because I was going to pick one up for a .22.

Inquired with Colleen about the Match Pro illuminated and she told me that it will no longer be available through the VIP Program. Bummer because I was going to pick one up for a .22.
All VIP is done through our VIP program on the site. Match Pro is available on there, but it's out of stock and will be for a while. If you're not on the VIP program through the site, you should apply. https://www.bushnell.com/military-vip-form/

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
Grab the limited edition HDMR CR (close range) for your .22. Gonna try mine out tommorow...
View attachment 7464493

Yer rifle is all messed up.
Some jerk moved the bolt.... 🤣🤣

@Team RCBS & Bushnell - looking forward to the reticle update on the G3 (Really need those 0.2 mil wind holds)
Any idea on release?
Im poor, so I have to save, but some excitement will help me with that!!

Reactions: StrayDog
Yer rifle is all messed up.
Some jerk moved the bolt.... 🤣🤣

@Team RCBS & Bushnell - looking forward to the reticle update on the G3 (Really need those 0.2 mil wind holds)
Any idea on release?
Im poor, so I have to save, but some excitement will help me with that!!
All I'm allowed to say right now is 'next year'.

Reactions: powdahound76
I am part of the VIP program. I was told it will no longer be available through the VIP Program.
Colleen doesn't admin the VIP program on the site. The program she's part of is not the same VIP program, and Match Pro was never part of the one she runs. Match Pro was always a part of the one on the site though. The VIP stuff is really moving over to the site.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
Colleen doesn't admin the VIP program on the site. The program she's part of is not the same VIP program, and Match Pro was never part of the one she runs. Match Pro was always a part of the one on the site though. The VIP stuff is really moving over to the site.
Ok I have the 2020 price list of whatever program she is a part of and it has the Match Pro listed. When I asked about it that is what she told me. I just signed up for the web VIP.

Well that stinks... looks like I'll go elsewhere...

and see if the Pro Chucker 7 is available. ;)
Thanks for staying on top of it and all y'all do.

Go with the 7. I have been happy with mine, and the extra 2 stations come in handy.

Reactions: Bolo
Gday guys, looking for someone from Bushnell, recently here in Australia I sent away a, Bushnell 781545ED Legend T-Series Flp Spotting Scope with Mil-Hash Reticle, 15-45 x 60mm, for warranty to the place I bought it from, who in turn sent it to the Aussie importer, who have come back and said yes warranty is based and that they cannot supply the above unit as it has been DISCONTINUED, they since offered me a trophy extreme 🤢. Or a refund. Now last I checked Bushnell were a fairly decent sort of company that stood behind they're product and even offered to repair units they could not replace. So what has changed? And has the above unit really been discontinued? Still listed as a best seller on your website and in stock too.🤔 Am I being fed a furphy?