• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tear Gas (or smoke) Can vs Antifa Face

Shiiit I’ve bled worse on job site injuries! One time I did take a week off (concussion). Otherwise rest a little and apply proper bandages and get back to making $$

Being called part of innocent, harmless protest....

But note all the lasers being focused toward the cops.

Damaging someone's eye sight isn't harmless.

The high power green lasers to the faces of the cops are potentially blinding, especially cheap chinese green lasers. Hopefully the officers are wearing proper lenses to protect from exposure. These asshole protesters are potentially doing serious damage, last I checked aiming one of those lasers at a plane was criminal.

The high power green lasers to the faces of the cops are potentially blinding, especially cheap chinese green lasers. Hopefully the officers are wearing proper lenses to protect from exposure. These asshole protesters are potentially doing serious damage, last I checked aiming one of those lasers at a plane was criminal.

the intent to do physical harm is being acted out. that is ALL i need to justify my reaction.

Sorry, there are no "peaceful protestors" when it comes to these BLM/Antifa thugs and terrorists. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. So suck it up pussies.

Last edited: