• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teen planned to kill jogger, keep victim's body in closet 'to play with,' deputies say

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    No such thing as demons.
    Just a sick unit.
    At least he didn't achieve his goal.
    The part of me that 'reasons' agrees with you.

My experience however, says different. Ive seen shit that would make your hair stand on end,. On the other side of it, Ive been party to what I can only call 'The miraculous''.

We'd have to go into a long, and likely very volatile discussion, that, knowing this group likely isnt wise. At very least I'd get attacked as a blasphemer, LOL. .

• Haha
    Reactions: Makinchips208
    62a5yp.jpg

Was this jogger seen casing houses and wearing jeans? Asking for a friend.

Wonder what his parents are like. Must be fucked up, to instill little values in their son. Son chose a male victim, makes me think dad abused the kid.

Look at his eyes. Nothing human in there. Maybe a demon?

Don't see that I see his sick twist mind,, thinking how disappointed,,got my ass kicked by her.
    Now I'll get ass raped in prison. 👍

Twisted little fick stick

Trust me, you can't keep a dead sex slave in your closet very long before decomp begins and the stink drives you out of the house.

I would imagine.

That's some straight up Jeffrey Dahmer shit.
    Not even fucking Close with this family inbred offspring spawned from Florida mutant DNA .
    Jeff Dahmer proved he was smart enough to know the proper order of completion . It totally obvious to any 3rd grader, You 1st hit victim over the head with the Mallet, before throwing the robe belt over their head to Neck, then strangling .

Wait, is this The Onion?

According to deputies, the victim said he immediately realized what was happening and used his martial arts training to turn the tables on his attacker.

Not even fucking Close with this family inbred offspring spawned from Florida mutant DNA .
    Jeff Dahmer proved he was smart enough to know the proper order of completion .
    Dahmer was sick AF, he drugged his victim before he drilled holes in their skull and poured in acid...but the same gay necrophilia motive.

Dahmer was sick AF, he drugged his victim before he drilled holes in their skull and poured in acid...but the same gay necrophilia motive.
    I thought his motive was to avoid the necrophilia. It just turned out he was never able to make a sex zombie. That we know of....:oops:

"The defendant waited for the victim to run past the light pole and proceeded to run after him," a deputy wrote in the arrest affidavit. "The defendant then tossed the clothing robe belt over the victim's head....

So this wacko "hid behind a light pole" then ran after the jogger with a lasso made from his bathrobe belt ...... :LOL:

this is what happens when they force "gender programs" in elementary school. :mad:

Reactions: MJF and 308pirate
    I thought his motive was to avoid the necrophilia. It just turned out he was never able to make a sex zombie. That we know of....:oops:
    Because of the rot he experienced with his first victim he kept it in a suitcase in his grandmothers house) and failure to boil the skull down to something he could still "engage" he tried the acid thing to create the zombie. But the 14 yo zombie escaped naked, police carried the kid with a hole in his head back to Dahmers apartment where he added more acid that killed him. Who knows how many times he attempted and how long they lived.

Last edited:
    "The defendant waited for the victim to run past the light pole and proceeded to run after him," a deputy wrote in the arrest affidavit. "The defendant then tossed the clothing robe belt over the victim's head....

So this wacko "hid behind a light pole" then ran after the jogger with a lasso made from his bathrobe belt ...... :LOL:

this is what happens when they force "gender programs" in elementary school. :mad:

Also what happens when you have a “zero tolerance” culture.

Maybe if that kid got the shit beat out of him in school a couple times it might have helped.

Or if he needed help, it didn’t have so much stigma and future job ramifications.

We have become a culture of “everything’s alight, I’ll just fester” and I’d wager future generations, outside of the farm kids and few kids who’s parents care enough to take ownership and raise them right themselves vs letting the state be their parent, those oops kids and parents don’t give a shit kids as time goes forwards are going to get stranger and stranger.

Reactions: Jgunner
    We have become a culture of “everything’s alight, I’ll just fester” and I’d wager future generations, outside of the farm kids and few kids who’s parents care enough to take ownership and raise them right themselves vs letting the state be their parent, those oops kids and parents don’t give a shit kids as time goes forwards are going to get stranger and stranger.
    252903146_380935903765723_8137206421205122556_n.jpg

I hate it when they label an 18 year old as a "teenager". Dude is an adult except when it comes to alcohol, tobacco, handguns, freedom...you know, the fun shit.