• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Telephone Poll

Red Belly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
MA
I was just polled on the telephone. The first time ever incidentally. The questions started with what is the most important issue facing the country, how do you feel about the general direction country is heading etc.

Then the questions on firearms started. Should we ban ammunition which will penetrate "bullet proof" vests? Do assault weapons make us more or less safe? Should we ban automatic handguns? High capacity "clips"?

When you have to correct the individual polling you, on her terminology ( bullet proof & clip...2 of my favorites) it's pretty ridiculous. The questions were phrased as such I felt I was being deposed. It seemed as though the questions were meant to lead you in a certain direction.

It was my first poll so I dont have anything to compare it to. It didn't leave me with a warm & fuzzy....

Anyone else get any calls?

Re: Telephone Poll

I missed a call from Washington state that used a third part calling service this morning.... Was that them?

I want someone to call me. I also want to know who is doing the calling?

Every time I get a call from washington state its the second amendment foundation asking for more money. I send regular donations so I usually dodge the calls.

The only way I send donations, is anonymously. You let the NRA or Mitt Romney know that you have a spare nickel and they'll never go away!

No calls here, atleast not now! I think it is horrible that we get bombarded with calls like this. We had to turn off our phone out phone pre election!

I always ask them if Im getting paid for my time, because they are. Never goes much beyond that. Wait til the poll asks "Do you or anyone in your home posess a firearm?"

Fuckem'