• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Templar Tactical Suppressors - No Reviews Anywhere

C4MC

Cash 4 Motorcycles
Minuteman
I have been thinking about getting a suppressor and I saw the group buy for Templar Tactical Suppressors. If the number sold reaches 30 the pricing would be a heck of a deal compared with other Titanium suppressors.

I didn't want to crap on their group buy thread so I thought I would post here. Is Templar Tactical just getting started in selling and/or manufacturing suppressors? I can not find any reviews of their suppressors. Anyone have any experience with these cans?

Re: Templar Tactical Suppressors - No Reviews Anywhere

They are having a shoot tomorrow in Texas and several members of SH are attending. We should hopefully have some first hand reports this weekend.

By the lack of responses I would assume that suppressors are a new venture for Templar. Even with a good showing tomorrow no one knows what the long term durability will be with these suppressors.

The owner/designer of Templar Tactical brought a rifle and suppressor to the Bushnell Brawl in April at Rifles Only. I was VERY impressed by the sound of the suppressor. No one knows longevity and such because they are brand new. He literally finished the model we were shooting the night before the Brawl! That being said, he's an engineer and the construction methods he uses sound like they will only add to the longevity of the cans!
I can't wait to pick one up myself!

I just re-read the entire group buy thread and noticed that they mention being a new company. Hopefully they will be a great product.

Depending what people have to say ofter tomorrows shoot I may have to get in on the group buy. Full titanium suppressor for $600, if they hit 30 group buy orders, seems like a heck of a deal.

For any of you attending tomorrow, please keep us updated on your experience with these suppressors.