• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Tennessee Gunsmith

Re: Tennessee Gunsmith

Howard Pitts is in Fayettville, TN but travels to all three areas of the state for matches. He can be reached at 931-993-6122. If he dont answer leave a message. He's built several championship rifles and national record holder rifles as well

Po-Po

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Policeman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Howard Pitts is in Fayettville, TN but travels to all three areas of the state for matches. He can be reached at 931-993-6122. If he dont answer leave a message. He's built several championship rifles and national record holder rifles as well

Po-Po </div></div>

Howard P. is GTG! I have a rifle he just tubed for me. Krieger barrel was removed from a Howa and rechambered, rethreaded, etc. Half moa is the norm with 40-something grains of RL15 and 175g SMK. I have not played with another powder, seating depth or different primers.

Call and leave a message. He is super nice and will return your call.

david

If in the eastern part of Tenn you may check on James Messer just in side NC. (Sylva)He has buil.t several for me and had numerous rifles that have done well in Olympic Matches.

Mr.Messer does mine too.He is very good and been doing it a long time.I can get to brainstorming about doing something call him and he usually will tell not to do it and why!LOL