• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Term limits.

I'd settle for forcing them under penalty of law to adhere to their oaths of office. There should be a severe legal penalty for breach of oath. Jail time/fines/removal from office. As it is now, they take an oath and then shit on it - If I were to be called as a witness in a court of law and sworn to tell the truth and then get caught perjuring myself I would go to jail.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

If these folks take their oath of office then not only draft but vote for legislation that is found to be unconstitutional they are in breach of oath and should be jailed and removed from office never to serve again. Yet they breach their oaths without consequence or even scrutiny.

VooDoo

McConnel says we already have term limits. He said they are called elections. If our votes actually counted they would not let us vote. JMHO

Congress, MSM and Big Tech: There is no election fraud, trust us we know. No need to speak of it or even look for it.