• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Terminator 23

Yup, this one is supposedly a continuation of the story from the point that T2 ended. I am also a Terminator junkie and will probably go see it despite having been let down 3 times in a row.

The whole Terminator story is pretty silly and its time travel mechanics make it largely circular in plot-lines, reasoning, and decision-making, but damn it, it's just fun if you can let all that other stuff go.

I'm surprised it's Cameron. Makes me think it may be more than just a cameo vehicle.
There was one straight to video (Netflix?) with Arnold that was truly awful.
I don't care; I liked the Bael one, and I'm going to watch anything from the franchise because...

3b4.gif

Terminator Machinima is a movie version of the video game, it is worth watching and it fills in some of the blanks on the plot of Salvation.
And like everyone one else I am a terminator fan, I have no expectation on movie, but I will still watch it.
Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series

ill see it but they really arent very good movies.
the first one was slower than shit.
the terminator series is kind of like Richard Pryor stand up
funny 40 years ago but youll change the channel after 2 minutes if its on TV

I'm surprised it's Cameron. Makes me think it may be more than just a cameo vehicle.
There was one straight to video (Netflix?) with Arnold that was truly awful.
I don't care; I liked the Bael one, and I'm going to watch anything from the franchise because...

3b4.gif
I hope your correct about Cameron improving the plot, but considering Ridley Scott didnt help with Alien Prometheus - Covenant, and Shaun Black on The Predator

Arnold is a raging anti-gun dick cheese eater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and pushing 75. What will they call this one, "Terminator wears Depends"?

Reactions: Herstal 12
I pretty much lost interest after Genisys. The whole time traveling gimmick is hard enough to follow as is, let alone when you have multiple timelines to follow. Plus, they made John Connor the bad guy?! The fuck man!

Reactions: lash
It was better then I hoped but one I won’t need to see again by any means.

What I couldn’t get over the whole movie was how bad Sarah Conner looked. Looks like she’s been smoking 6 packs a day since the first movie. Her voice is deeper then most guys I know.
I hope it’s stage make up and her voice is digitally altered because she looks like 50 miles of rough road.

It was better then I hoped but one I won’t need to see again by any means.

What I couldn’t get over the whole movie was how bad Sarah Conner looked. Looks like she’s been smoking 6 packs a day since the first movie. Her voice is deeper then most guys I know.
I hope it’s stage make up and her voice is digitally altered because she looks like 50 miles of rough road.
Well I mean she’s been fighting terminators and stopping judgement day from happening in between her hip replacements...so I guess it’s ok for her to look rough and sound like she’s been living under a bridge for 20 years.

I’m a terminator fan, but I’m not a fan that’s blind to how stupid they are. T1 and T2 were great. I liked salvation because you got to see post judgement day. Genesis was fun because it was kind of making fun of itself for being stupid. That’s it. Oh, three? Fuck that steaming pile of dogshit lol.

Unfortunately the wife refuses to go waste $40 to see it in theaters, even if it’s just to mock it. So I either have to go alone or wait until Redbox and watch it in secret lol.

I just watch them for entertainment and the suspension of disbelief for an hour and a half. I quit following the plots after about the 3rd movie and turned my brain off. No matter how bad theses shoot em up movies are they are still better then a chick flick!

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Well, as I had promised, I went and saw it last night. I liked it. But then, as I said in my previous post, I'm a Terminator junkie. It was the typical "suspend your reality meter" movie, but then, all Terminator movies are that from the git-go. So with that in mind, I thought it was pretty good. YMMV!

Reactions: Niles Coyote