• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Kratos build

JB.IC

Jackass of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2019
Hello,

I’m planning a Terminus Kratos build. The intent is to use it between a 300PRC, 7 SAUM, and 300Norma(for fun) and maybe a 33XC(for fun). Obviously with the appropriate bolt faces needed.

I’m planning a Manners PRS Long Action stock with the mini chassis CIP. I already have mags for my 300PRC. I’m looking at MDT LA CIP 338LM mags for the 300NM.

I understand the 33XC will be single feed but can this build accommodate magazine feeding the 300Norma with those CIP magazines? I know it’ll be fine with the 300PRC. I have zero experience with lapua bolt face cartridges so I’m not sure if those MDT 338LM, Manners mini chassis, and 300NM are compatible.

Last edited:
Well I have been waiting 14 weeks for just the action on an Apollo action. My understanding is there not shipping actions right now

I can confirm MDT 3.850 CIP mags feed 300 NM in my Kratos. Action is mounted in a Cadex long action Lite Competition chassis with a CIP magazine sleeve installed.

I can confirm MDT 3.850 CIP mags feed 300 NM in my Kratos. Action is mounted in a Cadex long action Lite Competition chassis with a CIP magazine sleeve installed.

Nice!

Same chassis I have for my TL3 LA. I’m thinking about throwing a Kratos in this chassis and using my TL3 LA in a hunting build.

5A534DD2-5B35-471D-BF12-69047E08C596.jpeg

Well I have been waiting 14 weeks for just the action on an Apollo action. My understanding is there not shipping actions right now

I ordered a Zeus last week and was told it should ship in 2 weeks or less by Joel. What's the deal with what you were told?

It’s a nice thread you got there OP. Be a shame if we just derail it

Reactions: spife7980
Well I have a custom builder, that states that the actions where being revamped. That they where being DLC the entire action. Not just the bolt. It was an option before, but now is suppose to be part of the gun. Also they went from a two piece lug system to a one piece. He stated that he has been waiting a couple of weeks for the actions to ship. Supposedly my barrel is done, and they are just waiting on the action.

What mags are you running for your 300prc? I have a manners eh1 with the mini chassis ordered as well as a kratos lite. I know Joel has a 3 round mag in the works that I may look into for hunting, but he couldn't confirm if they will work in that mini chassis at the point I talked to him.

Also do you have experience with, or think that the 7saum will feed well in that configuration? Interested to find out more because I would like to have option of swapping barrel and having something a little smaller. (I debated a long time between 300prc vs 6.5prc or 7 saum).