• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Terminus Zeus 6XC, 26" Bartlien MTU, 7.5 tw, Manners PRS1, and Bix'n Andy

DEFarmboy

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2017
Bloomington, IL
I am still thinning the heard. Up for sale is one of my PRS rifles. It is chambered in the extremely accurate 6XC cartridge. This is the no neck turning chambering. It has a Terminus Zeus, full thread, short action with a Bartlien 7.5 twist, MTU contour, and APA Gen 3 muzzle break. It is bedded in a Manners PRS1 Gen 2 Chassis stock and has a Bix'n Andy Tacsport Pro 2 stage trigger. I can swap out the Bix'n Andy for a Jewel trigger is desired. I am the second owner and this is a very accurate rifle. The previous owner had A Team spin up the barrel and he shot it at one event in Texas. He won the know your challenge event. The previous owner didn't like the 60 degree throw action and sold it to me. The gun has less the 400 rounds through it. I have included pictures of some incredible 200 and 952 yard groups. It loves the 115 DTac bullets and H4350 powder. I have some Alphamuntion brass, dies and load recipe if desired.

$3,250 for the rifle only...OBO. The scope, rings, and bipod are not included. I have this rifle posted on other sites as well.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• Right Action.jpg
    Right Action.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Left Action.jpg
    Left Action.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Right Barrel.jpg
    Right Barrel.jpg