• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

terrapin X registration

joemusso

The Brass annealer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 14, 2011
    Henderson, NV.
    I just got a new terrapin X and it keeps failing to register on the app is this common.
    It also won't check for firmware updates. when trying to register on the app or check for firmware updates they both say they fail.

Any help would be great
    I'm using an iPad and iPhone.

Thank you
    Joseph

I feel your pain. I just purchased a Terrapin-X and the mobile phone app is MIA. It is NOWHERE to be found in the Apple store.

Yep, same here. Tried last year when i got it in September and could not get it to go thru.

I finally got mine to register when I updated the firmware about two months after I bought it. I just looked on the App Store for Apple it's not there as you said. They may be redoing it or something I'm not sure. Their customer service sucks for sure I tried for weeks to get a hold of him and no reply.

Dear all,
    we apologize for being out of the iOS app store for a few hours. Now the Terrapin X app is back there and available for download.

Best wishes,
    Philip

Bump this, just got one on hand and it’s not registering.

Mine wasn’t registering. And I had to send it to euro optic and got a new one. Now it just looses connection with kestrel sometimes when one of the devices goes to sleep

I’ll call eurooptic tomorrow. Sent a couple of emails and called optics one.

Philip cleared out the registration on the device and now its working like a charm.

Just got my Terrapin X today (12/17/21) from Scopelist and Installed the Terrapin X app and turned on Bluetooth. I've tried to add the device to the app, but the app is not seeing the device. Each time I've made sure that the terrapin is in pair mode. The phone is detecting it but not the app. I've tried turning everything off and on again and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Nothing seems to help. I have an Android.
    Does anyone have any ideas for me. Any help would be appreciated.