• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teslong Bore scope Info

Disciple

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Just a heads up for those using Teslong bore scope. I was able to purchase from Teslong an accessory package that includes mirrors 22 cal, 243 cal, 30 cal, 38 cal and 40 cal. Mine came with small bore for 20 cal. the larger mirrors give far better view inside the bore than the small mirror. Well worth the small purchase and great improvement.

Just a heads up for those using Teslong bore scope. I was able to purchase from Teslong an accessory package that includes mirrors 22 cal, 243 cal, 30 cal, 38 cal and 40 cal. Mine came with small bore for 20 cal. the larger mirrors give far better view inside the bore than the small mirror. Well worth the small purchase and great improvement.
Hi,

Did the same about three months ago. Unfortunately the .243/6mm mirror is to big. It's a really tight fit for my 6mm ARC bolt gun . I had to drop down back to the .22 mirrors. That said I have a tight barrel for my 6mm ARC bolt, but not that tight!

Thanks for the heads up , had no clue these were available .

They also make a 57 degree mirror in 22 that cuts down on the strong reflection of the led lights so you can see better detail

David