• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

test

Status
Not open for further replies.
8B90CD5F-998D-4BB6-B974-22DE981FDC21.jpeg

To the op. Fuck you’re dumb

Hey guys I know its all good fun, but Excess is a good dude. He's not familiar with the site and asked me about posting his listing here. I forgot that you needed a certain amount of posting before you listed an item for sale, so that's partially my fault.

No, his post isn't a scam. I, as well as @Totdoc bought a total of 3 units from him and they were as described with overnight shipping on his dime.

Hey guys I know its all good fun, but Excess is a good dude. He's not familiar with the site and asked me about posting his listing here. I forgot that you needed a certain amount of posting before you listed an item for sale, so that's partially my fault.

No, his post isn't a scam. I, as well as @Totdoc bought a total of 3 units from him and they were as described with overnight shipping on his dime.
Confirmed..

There is no post number to meet, you pay to play. You should know that seeing as how you're a supporter...

Reactions: 308pirate
Before it was a post count before you could list on the px (still is I see). I haven't went through initiation in a while, so. But the point is, he's not a scammer.

Mine wasn’t in good fun. If you want to buy and sell, you pay to play. Shit like this is obviously trying to get around that fact.

Mine wasn’t in good fun. If you want to buy and sell, you pay to play. Shit like this is obviously trying to get around that fact.
Exactly, and that he posted it here in the Armory because he wasn't permitted to do so in the PX- proves it.

Reactions: Average guy
Why isn’t he talking. If you are so intelligent maybe you would read the site rules. While you are at it you can read them to your kid brother you are defending for fucking up.

It's always the same story- they post somewhere between 10pm and 1am, probably betting that no Mods/Admins are watching and their ad can get some views.

It's important we treat all the violators the same by calling that crap out.

One, he didn't know how to delete it. Called me right away. It was an honest mistake. Scam? Hardly.

What a welcome from the hide members here, ad hominem responses and all. Thanks for enriching the enviroment, gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.