• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Testing the water

hrsuhd

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2009
What would you pay for Mil. once fired .308 brass that had been deprimed full length sized and the crimp swaged out.

Same question for 5.56.

This is per 500 and 1000.

Thanks in advance I am debating on starting a side bussines.

Re: Testing the water

Just paid around 228 shipped for 2500 1x fired 5.56(95% LC) mil brass that is fully prepped and ready to go minus putting in a new primer. So I supposed for less than this....

you can do good volume at:

.1 - 223
.25 - 308
for mixed

goes up for headstamp sorted depending on what it is

I pay $75 for 1500 once fired 223 with nothing done so I would imagine I would pay $125 Processed.

I would not buy it.

Borrowing a line from Pulp Fiction:

"then why you trying to FUCK HIM like a BITCH???"""

Nobody fucks Marselis Wallace but Missus WALLICE!!!"

Nobody fucks with Mr. _9H_Cracka's brass but Mr. _9H_Cracka.

Had too many bad experiences with processed "ready to load" brass. The only thing it was ready for was the scrap bin per my standards.

The only exception I would consider to this is the 223 brass Dick Whiting produces for the national match crowd.

You are not the first to ask this question. Most attempts end up in a situation where the solicitor finds himself knee deep in other peoples brass along with unprocessed brass he bought, no time to do the work/no longer happy with the return on his time, and a bunch of unhappy people flaming him on the internet.

Good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H_Cracka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would not buy it.

Borrowing a line from Pulp Fiction:

"then why you trying to FUCK HIM like a BITCH???"""

Nobody fucks Marselis Wallace but Missus WALLICE!!!"

Nobody fucks with Mr. _9H_Cracka's brass but Mr. _9H_Cracka.

Had too many bad experiences with processed "ready to load" brass. The only thing it was ready for was the scrap bin per my standards.

The only exception I would consider to this is the 223 brass Dick Whiting produces for the national match crowd.

You are not the first to ask this question. Most attempts end up in a situation where the solicitor finds himself knee deep in other peoples brass along with unprocessed brass he bought, no time to do the work/no longer happy with the return on his time, and a bunch of unhappy people flaming him on the internet.

Good luck. </div></div>

Try reading my post. I will not be trimming to leangth uniforming primer pockets or deburring the flash hole. and if your here just to fuck with me dont go away mad just go away nothing you have to say interests me.

Thank you to all who have been helpful.

OK, so you want to bring a new product to market that is not ready to load, just almost ready to load - got it.

Sounds like quite the niche.

It is. Thanks for noticing.
grin.gif

I will be using an automated machine and starting out slow and paying cash for all start up costs so even if it does not pan out I wont get hurt.