• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texag0842 Account Hacked

The lack of details you people provide is stagger

your account was compromised, mine wasn’t this is Operator error stuff then you want us to fix with no details

I have people claiming all sorts of stuff and they can’t bother to link us to the account

@Carlysle links me directly

the emails are necessary they have to be different, the accounts are necessary they have to be linked

the damage would help too, how about giving me a break and saying “These are scammer threads”. And link them for clean up

My answer is ban both this account and the compromised one and let you start over… I am not here to figure out what is good, what is ban, what email is real, what is not,

it’s 4x the work when you do it this way

This is classic.

Artillery: “I’ve got a problem.”
Sniper: “The lack of details you people provide is staggering”

Artillery: “Oh, you guys need precision?”
Sniper: “How about I just destroy everything?”

Artillery: “Right..... I said I had a problem.”

@RGStory

I will give you Mod powers for one week and then come back and tell me how you feel

The fact we have people complaining for no reason, on top of people reporting for legitimate reasons, then you have guys who have a legitimate reason but want us to "search and find"

we get everything, Oh, I thought you would see it, so they don't bother, we get, hey I have an issue, and then nothing else, we get hey I have a problem and when you try to help you find they use different accounts to access different things

It all takes time, it takes a lot of multiple windows open and a lot back forth because the system does not let you save something and just keep editing, it moves you to a new window, so it's back and forth, hunting for details

We Immediately spam these accounts which blanket fix the problem, but now they want their accounts managed without providing anything

Hey I think my account is hacked, you look and the email has their name in it, so is it hacked, (clue, hacked accounts look like it_ so now I have to send three more emails to see if that is them and they just messed up the log in password.

If you provide me details and give them to me up front, without me begging for me, I am happy to help, but I have to send 3 emails to you in order to even get started forget it

We have guys, have I have a problem with a member, well I don't want to give you their name until I know it's a problem, that is one of my favorites

I can't believe asking for details makes me the bad guy here

If you ask, just give me
@Youusername
Email
and Thread link ...

it's the least you can do to solve a problem

My apologies. My attempt at levity was sincere. He being 0842 and you being 0317 by training the exchange seemed humorous.

I am completely with you on this. I think the lack of detail and your proposed resolution is completely justified.

I interjected into an exchange I shouldn't have. If you wanted to punish me by giving me the role of a mod for a week, well that would suck, but at your direction I would do my part.

Likewise, I will of course gladly aid in whatever endeavor I can assist if it is within my means and limited ability.

I can't believe asking for details makes me the bad guy here
Not at all.