• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Texan Sex !

ssgp2

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2004
montreal,Canada
Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions.
One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy. "What is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind."

"Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear,

boy, these feel just like your sister's."

"Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds!"

It just seemed appropriately inappropriate to dredge this back up after hearing a coworker talk about the Californian interpretation of Texas Sex.

CA couple are riding through Texas and get a flat tire. The guy is trying to figure out how to change the tire when a Texan comes riding by. The CA guy tells his girlfriend that he'll get this dumb Texan to change the tire for him, so he flags the Texan down. CA guy says to him "I know your redneck ass knows how to change a tire, so how about you change mine so I don't have to kick your ass". The Texan replies "I've got a job for you. You hold my nuts up off the hot sand while I give your girl a screwing like she's never had". A while later CA guy and his girl were sitting back in their car when she said "That Texan sure was tough" CA guy said "He wasn't all that tough. He grunted a little that time I let his nuts touch the hot sand".

Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions.
One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy. "What is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind."

"Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear,

boy, these feel just like your sister's."

"Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds!"
Change “your sister” to “my sister” and you have Arkansas style.