• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Texas Aoudad Hunt

mulie_mike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
West Texas
www.westtexashuntorg.com
**These are free range fair chase hunts**
-Great for you Longe Range Guys-

Available to book now and available year round. Several larger ranches available to hunt all with good populations of Aoudad and big rams. Single hunters or groups welcome. Some of these ranches the Aoudad are hitting feeders for those not wanting or able to hike or a good spot to set up for archery hunters.

Mike 915-328-0645
www.westtexashuntorg.com

Payment plans available.

Single Hunter 1x1 Guided 3 Day hunt with Meals and Lodging $2995.00 Per
1 Aoudad Ram any size and any predators seen during hunt

2x1 Hunt $2795.00 Per

Semi Guided Hunt $2395.00 Per Hunter minimum of 2 hunters
3 Day hunt with lodging included. You bring your own food and vehicles. There will be a guide to point you in the right direction during the entire hunt.

Some rams from the Devils River area
h4.jpg

feb13_zpse46774aa.jpg

devilsriver2012.jpg

ex7.jpg

ex5.jpg

co13.jpg

co3.jpg

co1.jpg

100_0149.jpg

johnsram.jpg

url]

Re: Texas Aoudad Hunt

I will definitely keep this in mind for my next aoudad hunt

Re: Texas Aoudad Hunt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mulie_mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we can get a group of 4 <span style="color: #FF0000">campfire members</span> together I will put together special pricing for a <span style="color: #FF0000">forum group hunt</span>. </div></div>
Campfire members? At least get the forum right during your sales pitch

Take it easy buddy, Im only human and mistakes happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mulie_mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we can get a group of 4 <span style="color: #FF0000">campfire members</span> together I will put together special pricing for a <span style="color: #FF0000">forum group hunt</span>. </div></div>
Campfire members? At least get the forum right during your sales pitch

Just keep it up MM, one day you'll force me to take you up on your offer......... damn it that looks fun! :)

What's the average distance on a shot?

Some new hunts just available.

Its that time of the year to hunt Exotics and I am offering a couple great hunts for this Spring and Summer. The group hunts will need to be specific dates in order to get the special pricing.

Hunts are listed below and will be booked on a first come first serve basis.

**Also I am now booking for this seasons Trophy Whitetail for the Highlonesome and Consuelo Ranches. The Consuelo was not hunted last year (scheduling conflicts) and there are some great deer

in the 140" to 160" possibly larger on the Consuelo (updated game cam pics coming soon). We had a great season for 2012 on the Highlonesome with several deer in the 130's and lower 140's taken

with several great younger bucks that will be some dandy's this fall. Only 4 hunts available for the Consuelo and 8 for the Highlonesome. Pricing is on website for these ranches.**

Group Aoudad Ewe Hunt (Free Range)

Ranch: Consuelo

Cost: $275.00 Per Hunter

Whats Included: 2.5 day hunt with 2 nights lodging and 1 Mature Ewe. Rifle-Pistol- or Muzzleloader.

Semi guided hunt, additional ewes are only $200 each.

I need a group of 5 to make this happen and I will do 3 group hunts to thin out some Ewes on the ranch.

This will be a semi guided hunt where you will skin/clean your own animal. You can hunt out of a Blind over protein, Spot and Stalk, or given a hunt compartment to hunt safari style out of.

Skinning and quartering is available for a small fee.

Trophy Axis Hunts- Fenced (1200 acres)

Ranch: Sonora Texas (5 minutes from town)

Cost: $2695.00 up to 34 inches

Whats Included: 2.5 day guided hunt with 2 nights lodging, hearty meals, and non alcoholic beverages. Skinning and quartering included, on site cold storage and I do have a taxidermist and meat processor

in Sonora available at your cost.

7 Hunts available, I can take single hunters or a group up to 4. If I can get 2 hunters to book at a time I will waive the fee if the buck scores over 34" if you were to hunt 2x1.

Free Range Mouflon Cross Hunt

Ranch: Del Rio Texas (Borders Lake Amistad)

Cost: $950.00 (Any Size)

Whats Included: 1 Day guided hunt for 1 Mouflon Cross Ram of your choice. These are very spooky critters so bring your walking boots (mild terrain).

4 of these hunts are available, prefer groups of 2 to book to cover expenses, or added to an existing hunt, or schedule to where I am already in the area.

Devils River Free Range Aoudad Hunts

Ranch: Several available on the River

Cost: $2995.00

Whats Included: 3 day guided hunt for 1 Aoudad Ram of any size. 3 nights lodging, hearty meals, and non alcoholic beverages. You may hunt safari style, over heavy trails, or hike the canyons.

Now Booking for the fall and some Spring/Summer hunts may be available. Spring/Summer hunt success will depend on temperatures although we have taken large rams in summer time

during previous years. Some ranches require groups of 3 to 4 due to larger ranch size and single hunters can be paired up to create a group.

Trophy and Mngt Axis Hunts- Free Range

2 Ranches in the Sonora area.

Mngt Axis POR

Trophy $2295 (Contact for more info)

Guided Predator hunts now Also available in the Sonora and Van Horn Texas area. Pricing will vary on group size and whether meals and lodging are needed.

Mike 915-328-0645

www.westtexashuntorg.com

ap5_zps01decc85.jpg

ap4_zps8e0ecc9f.jpg

greg.jpg

a10.jpg

ap9_zpsd9da7f78.jpg