• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Texas Carbine training courses

Crews

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2017
    Hallsville, Tx
    I would like to start looking for some carbine training in Texas, the closer to Houston the better.

I am very confident with general safe handling, weapon function, zeroing optics, etc. Not interested in pretending to be high speed low drag, but would like to have some training focused on prepared citizen skills. Anyone got any ideas?

There are usually quality instructors coming through the ranch shooting range in eagle lake.
    Mark smith (jbs training group) and nick young (velox training group) are both having classes at etts range in waxahatchie this coming year.
    Csat with Paul Howe up near nacadoches
    Tiger valley up in Waco
    Green ops tactical seems to run a handful of classes around San antonio
    Dark corner concepts? runs classes at bridle iron south in refugio
    Kr training does some carbine stuff near giddings and also at a range near Conroe.

I’ve trained with some of these. Want to with others but should give you some options.

Csat look pretty intersting, do you have anyting to say about your experience there? I'm thinking about doing one of their carbine courses.