• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Precision Rifle Club 9/20 match

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
All -

The Texas precision rifle club will have it's monthly match at Cawthon Cartridge Club on 9/20/2014. Expect a friendly environment, an excellent course of fire, and plenty if help for the new guys! We average 60-80 rounds for the entire course of fire, but bring 100 rounds to be safe.

Check in and safety brief around 7:30 a.m., first rounds down range around 8:00 to 8:30. Hoping to be done around 2:00, depending on weather and shooters.

No pistol necessary. If anyone needs a capable rifle, I'll bring an extra to loan out, just let me know in advance. Facility safety concerns dictate that we must have rifles and scopes appropriate for this type of shooting.

THIS IS A GOOD TUNE UP FOR THE PRS FINALE!

CCC Shooting Complex Gun Club ? College Station, Texas

Shoot me a pm if there are any questions or concerns.

Best,
JP

I'm gearing up to join the fun soon. I live in near Huntsville so Cawthorne is really close. I'll be ready next time y'all are here.

This month's North Chapter match is at the Rifle Ranch (same as PRS Finale) on the 18th of October