• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Texas Shooting Range- Liberty Hill TX

Re: Texas Shooting Range- Liberty Hill TX

They go it all- Like 4 tac bays, skeet, trap and 100-250-500-750 and a grand- I have a new home away from home:)

gonna head down there the first of next week. Any qualifications to shoot the farther ranges?

Good to know for whenever I'm in central Texas and want to shoot.

LaRue Tactical is hosting a range day at this venue on 16 October 2010, and their Multigun Match is being held their next 15-16 April 2011 as well.

Good to see folks getting the younger generation into the sport.

RRFlyer-

Yes if want to shoot past the 250 you will need to qual-
Granted they are new so I think "qual" may vary as they grow and secondly which range officer over-sees you may impact this-

You will need to shoot both 250 and 500, they want to see 5in" or less at 250 and 5" or less at 500.

You need to know your dope at both KD’s.
You will need to "look" like you know your weapon. (They are also judging you overall gun handling)

They are looking for being on target but not necessarily in the x-ring, and obviously a minute or less group at 500.

Hope this helps-

don't be a douche... It's a shemagh or keffiyeh.

It can keep you warm, cool, sun off of you, sweat or sand out of your eyes,etc..

dunk it in cold water & wrap it around your neck/head, etc.

use it to keep the sun off your head/neck, etc.

It has MANY uses...

Thanks WIL, There for a minute I thought I would have to tell on myself- You know- Cause I'm such a little dweeb- skinny boy- pellet gun hack- online-black belt’s and other “please let me be in the bad boy club” fantasies and that I was actually using it to look all Yolk'd-up in the neck:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brians708</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks WIL, There for a minute I thought I would have to tell on myself- You know- Cause I'm such a little dweeb- skinny boy- pellet gun hack- online-black belt’s and other “please let me be in the bad boy club” fantasies and that I was actually using it to look all Yolk'd-up in the neck:) </div></div>

No need to get so defensive...It was only a question, looking for an answer, which I now have.

You do not see things like that very often here in Ohio, to each there own I guess!

WELL, actually...you see them all the time in the winter!

No prob- Like Wil said, the uses are endless for this $10 piece of Kit:)
A/C is the big one down here when you are shootin on a 104 deg summer day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.......some people </div></div>

Sometimes I quote BOLTRIPPER

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.......some people </div></div>

Sometimes I quote BOLTRIPPER</div></div>

....verily so

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't be a douche... It's a shemagh or keffiyeh.

It can keep you warm, cool, sun off of you, sweat or sand out of your eyes,etc..

It has MANY uses... </div></div>
that's for people who spend too much time in the Middle East and actually know the name. See, the Middle East is good for something other than oil
grin.gif

Lib hill will be a world class venue in future, work in progress for now
Looks like they maybe adding another 1k line with pits for F class etc

Been out several times, bought life membership as this place has so much going for it

if ya missed the special on life membership on opening day, shame on ya

+1 on the work in progress and headed for Success. They are taking "real" suggestions on how to improve things and what is needed in total. Seeing progress every few days is just remarkable- This is going to one hellava place.

PS. Please keep your AP at home and off my steel.

"don't AP me bro"

do you have 3 Gun, IDPA, or any other matches there?

Each week they are adding to the lineup of matches and or accommodations for shooters.

The 50 was something out of Florida???? Forgot the builders name- Had Barrett’s BORS on top.

The 338 was mine- Rem MLR-POLICE-700

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't be a douche... It's a shemagh or keffiyeh.

It has MANY uses... </div></div>

At least he was nicer than at the donut shop.
grin.gif