• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Texas State Militia

ak0prter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2010
TX
Any TSM members here?

I'm with the Houston Unit - Vikings unit. https://tsmhouston.org/ Check us out on Facebook - TSM Houston

We generally have events every other weekend. With at least 1 training a month minimum. We teach basic tactical formations and maneuvers, advanced first aid, marksmanship and weapon familiarization, and small unit tactics. We are starting a radio class for those interested also. We openly accept anyone that can legally own and operate a weapon, but do not require every member to carry a weapon or patrol. Background checks do apply. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination of any race, religion, sex, age, fitness level, etc. All persons can be useful for a multitude of task. We have members ranging from 18 to 70+. Anyone under 18 must attend with a parent or guardian. We have monthly New Member Meetings, one near 1960/45 area and the other in League City. Please contact me here or through the site for more info. We have a $20 yearly dues per member.

Come and join the Unit! If your not in Houston, we have sister units around the state. We also have contacts in other states, feel free to ask questions or leave comments.

Reactions: Ryknfjor
Any TSM members here?

I'm with the Houston Unit - Vikings unit. https://tsmhouston.org/ Check us out on Facebook - TSM Houston

We generally have events every other weekend. With at least 1 training a month minimum. We teach basic tactical formations and maneuvers, advanced first aid, marksmanship and weapon familiarization, and small unit tactics. We are starting a radio class for those interested also. We openly accept anyone that can legally own and operate a weapon, but do not require every member to carry a weapon or patrol. Background checks do apply. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination of any race, religion, sex, age, fitness level, etc. All persons can be useful for a multitude of task. We have members ranging from 18 to 70+. Anyone under 18 must attend with a parent or guardian. We have monthly New Member Meetings, one near 1960/45 area and the other in League City. Please contact me here or through the site for more info. We have a $20 yearly dues per member.

Come and join the Unit! If your not in Houston, we have sister units around the state. We also have contacts in other states, feel free to ask questions or leave comments.
Are you still in tsm