• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Texas Style......

Re: Texas Style......

confused.gif
Talk about a total disregard for use of cover, maybe she has really nice legs hence they get cover.

Don't get the "black arrow"

Mag looks screwy in the rifle too

If by screwy, you mean backwards...then yes...it looks screwy.

I thought I read Marble Falls...which is where cousins date cousins. This picture does not surprise me in any way.

is it even possible to get a mag on an AR backwards ? I only have Pmags and they won't fit..
whistle.gif
maybe they did the old "tape 2 together" trick ? only taped them end for end instead of all rounds facing forward.

And yeah just cause shes wearing a vest (?) doesn't mean she should rely on only the vest and no cover..

Me thinks she might be too excitable.
At this point, she is only a danger to her self.
But, What about tomorrow..............

this was all over the internet last year about weather it was photoshop or not just to make the lady look bad. then some dude on YouTube did a video to prove that YES, and AR mag can be forced in the weapon backwards either due to high stress situations or just being a dipshit.

I can see how this can happen under stress. Its sad that our government spends our money on so many stupid things and not where they should. Our police deserve better training and support.

could she be a poser, posing for the local press after the event?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">could she be a poser, posing for the local press after the event? </div></div>

LOL a low cut V neck would of been better if that was the case, maybe some leg and a pose aiming laying over the trunk of the car
wink.gif

I agree an after the shouting was over pose for the locals, the backwards mag should of been fixed beforehand. LOL

That's why I live in the sticks. Some of the local "LE" carry lever action deer hunting type rifles in this area. Hard to screw up with what you grew up and learned to shoot with. I imagine a 30-30 or similar type short,fast handling,lever action, carbine would kill the hell out of a bad guy....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AustinCQC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If by screwy, you mean backwards...then yes...it looks screwy.

I thought I read Marble Falls...which is where cousins date cousins. This picture does not surprise me in any way. </div></div> No, that is Llano. Thats where cousins <span style="font-weight: bold">do</span> cousins. Marble Falls is a somewhat respectable town. If you want to talk about central texas cops I would discuss Liberty Hill. My boys joke that the town is just a highway and there economy is based on speeding tickets. Also Bertram has to get an NRA grant just for ammo.

Dude ! Are you serious ?! Wow, what a stupid cunt . I really hope she's fired ...

I also love how it says "A Marble Falls police officer points <span style="font-weight: bold">his</span> weapon.."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney88PDC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a positve note atleast her finger was outside of the trigger guard. </div></div>

Not that anything would happen if she pulled the trigger, lol

Obvious photo-op.

The photo caption states "Courtesy photo".

The incident happened over two years ago.

Maybe she had it customized, or wait it ambidextrous that’s it.

She must have started out life as a trap shooter...Those are the only shooters that I see with the chicken wing.

Ok- So I grew up in this wonderful town. I think every LE friend I have, has sent this to me at least twice over the years. Our consensus is that it was a photo op and one of the guys probably set her up on this goof. "Here- hold this rifle real quick for the photo". The rest is history- Just saying

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WTW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She must have started out life as a trap shooter...Those are the only shooters that I see with the chicken wing. </div></div>

A friend from Austria told me the Army started to teach "chicken wing" shooting again, because it adds more stability.

I am not trained by any military, so I don't know if the chicken wing was discontinued because of larger silhouette or other reasons.

Any information about the pros/cons of this stance would be appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: parsintrensiac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just like Highlights magazine at the dentist's office...

"Circle 5 things wrong with this picture." </div></div>

Win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gildoom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: parsintrensiac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's just like Highlights magazine at the dentist's office...

"Circle 5 things wrong with this picture." </div></div>

Win. </div></div> Definite Win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
confused.gif
Talk about a total disregard for use of cover, maybe she has really nice legs hence they get cover.

Don't get the "black arrow"

Mag looks screwy in the rifle too </div></div>

Eh??

N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcflury</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what are you guys talking about those are the new chinese mags </div></div>

LMFAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also love how it says "A Marble Falls police officer points <span style="font-weight: bold">his</span> weapon.." </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline">WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! YOU ARE AS BACKWARD AS SHE IS! IT SAYS <span style="font-weight: bold">HER</span></span>

This is bad--hopefully someone in the department caught it and is providing some corrective coaching and training. I just don't understand why people make a tough job tougher by not seeking out the proper training/understanding of tools and techniques.

Put her back in the kitchen where she obviously belongs! That is a huge strike and should total strike three regardless as that is just retarded! She has been trained on that rifle and that is stupidiculous!!!!!!!! (yes its a word??? maybe??? Well she told me it was!)

Go bake a pie or get naked or get naked while baking the pie, but put the rifle down slowly!