• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Taqueria Hero No-Billed

higginsworksforme

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2009
Kentucky
A while back someone held up a taqueria in Texas and got smoked by an absolutely based hero. Someone threw their coffee at the body for good measure. What made him especially based was an anchor shot followed by driving off in his ranch truck not giving a single fuck. The grand jury no-billed him. A bunch of blowhards on THR and other statist sites are punching the air now.

Video of interviews and stuff

GOOD. Fake gun or not, waving it around in public with the intent to threaten NEEDS to come with consequences and in this case "armed society polite society" rules are in full effect and worked as it intended to do. Don't play stupid games and you won't win the majority of stupid prizes.

Y'know...

None of us really have a choice in how we die, generally...

But I for sure know I wouldn't want "Shot on a taqueria floor with my underwear hanging out because I was an idiot." being how I go. Homeskillet shoulda pulled them britches up and saved himself some embarrassment.

Liberal media: I just don't understand how you could feel your money is worth more than that's persons life, what is wrong with you.

Texas citizen: The criminal felt my money was worth more than his life, so he wanted my money and got what he deserved.
Liberals think nobody owns anything worth taking a crooks life for while most normal people think there is nothing worth stealing a crook should risk his life for.

Reactions: Grizz3153
yeah, i thought that last pop was going to cost him. maybe folks are sick of the criminal shit and don't give a fuck.