• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you Manners!!!

eldiablo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Yuma, Co
About a month ago I sent in My T2a to be inletted for a surgeon bolt release. I also asked them to touch up the paint. (it had a few nasty dings in it)
It showed up on my porch last week, inletted with a fresh coat of paint. No bill, no charge, no nothing.

You guys Rock!

Thank you.

Re: Thank you Manners!!!

That is awesome. I can't believe they do that.

You don't see that much anymore. Well Done Manners

It should be well known that Manners will repaint any of his stocks at no charge, less shipping and handling.

Manner's is a great American buisness model... That's why other companies try so hard to emulate them.

They did about the same for me a few weeks ago...they inletted my SL stock for a Seekins DBM assembly, did a new paint job, opened up the barrel channel for a #3 contour barrel, and then sent it over across the street for the rest of the stuff to make my first GAP rifle.
And all of the work was first class, and no charge.

It just don't get no more betterful than that!
grin.gif

This is good information. I was thinking about getting a stock for an old 700 ADL 270 Win with a sporter barrel that is destined to be rebarreled into something with a heavier barrel (280 Rem or 280 AI). I was worried about getting a stock with a sporter inlet and then having to pay to have it opened up later when I have the action rebuilt. I do have my first Manners stock on order for a short action that I eagerly await.

Wow! I was really leaning towards getting a McMillan for my Savage, but you can't beat that customer service.. Hmmm. I guess I have more shopping to do.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Long Range 4 Life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! I was really leaning towards getting a McMillan for my Savage, but you can't beat that customer service.. Hmmm. I guess I have more shopping to do.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Manner's just put my Savage in a T3. I pick it up this weekend, I'll post pics for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom Manners is undoubtedly one of the most stand up guys you'll ever do business with....Not only are his stocks hard to beat; his customer service is stellar....</div></div>

+1