• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Thank you SH

Rich Emmons

just an old has been
Supporter
Minuteman
It's been a long time coming, but I'm very glad to have talked to Frank (Lowlight) recently while at the GAP Grind Pro/Am and had a very positive conversation about the PRS and Snipers Hide working together. We are moving forward in a positive direction!!!

I am excited and thankful for the support he has given the PRS here, we plan on working together from here on out and do our best for the shooting community.
There was alot of support that came from other shooters and industry people and i can't thank them enough.
Now Frank you may have a couple of pics of us ???

Glad to see the PRS back on SH.
Most of us in the PRS got started in precision rifle shooting using information we originally learned here on SH.
I know without SH I never would have gotten into precision rifle competitions...hell, I wouldn't even have known where to start.
SH is clearly still the best resource for anyone interested in precision rifle shooting, while the PRS has provided a new level of competition and excitement for the precision rifle sport.
This will be great for the PRS, SH, and the sport.
Thank you Frank and Rich for all your time and work invested in helping the sport and sharing it with others.

Glad you guys buried the hatchet. I would like to see this sport grow into something you are both proud of and that everyone can enjoy.

Glad you guys buried the hatchet. I would like to see this sport grow into something you are both proud of and that everyone can enjoy.

+1000

Looking forward to the Club and Regional Championship matches.

Officially:

Great news!!
Looking forward to competing in a couple next year.

When Shannon called you both up to talk I thought I was about to see an epic cat fight. I wasn't expecting to hear Frank say that you worked it all out, but I'm very glad that you did...even though it would have been a great fight. ;-) I can say I was there when the announcement was finally made at the Pro-Am. Looking forward to the Cup next year!

Glad to see it! Everyone working together means Bigger and better matches for all!

Katie bar the door.........we might see some matches with over 200 shooters in the next couple years!! This would be great for the industry, I got two new guys I'm working with right now and being able to point them to the SH forums for answers to their technical shooting questions to the PRS website for the why they want to drop thousands on new equipment is great!!

What happened to the list of proposed PRS matches and dates that was on here earlier?

This is the best possible thing that could happen to the sport we all love. SH and the PRS working together will bring this sport to levels previously unimaginable. Good on the both of you, the sport will vastly benefit from this.

What happened to the list of proposed PRS matches and dates that was on here earlier?

Someone didn't get the memo and deleted it, I will have Rich repost it, usually it is a soft delete and I can retrieve it, but it doesn't look that way right now I can't find it ?

Sorry about that, I didn't get the word out quick enough

This is growing fast. More the better. but PLEASE don't leave new shooters behind!! I loved the Hide Cup! it was a reunion of friends and new ones being made.

Glad to see the PRS back on SH.
Most of us in the PRS got started in precision rifle shooting using information we originally learned here on SH.
I know without SH I never would have gotten into precision rifle competitions...hell, I wouldn't even have known where to start.
SH is clearly still the best resource for anyone interested in precision rifle shooting, while the PRS has provided a new level of competition and excitement for the precision rifle sport.
This will be great for the PRS, SH, and the sport.
Thank you Frank and Rich for all your time and work invested in helping the sport and sharing it with others.

Agreed 100% when I was new to shooting I used to spend hours flipping through these forums .. Which is how I got into shooting comps just seeing all the local matches and finally getting the balls to sign up and move forward from there to the prs SNIPERSHIDE was a big part of why I shoot matches today and the prs is why I enjoy shooting them..

Thank you Frank & Rich!

Thank each of you for working this out!! I enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you this weekend Frank.
It is so amazing how everyone in this sport is willing to help others and encourage all to become involved! Thank you Frank and Rich for all you have done and continue to do for this sport and community!

Brian

Very glad to see good things happening with both organizations. I never would have started long range shooting without Snipers Hide. I never would had elevated my game without the PRS.

Glad to see this.
A lot of my friends are innovative, look out for the sport and are hard headed as hell. I am happy to see that these two were able to find common ground.

The PRS is a definite growth catalyst for the sport and SnipersHide is and has been the established mechanism for discussion, sharing and hashing out ideas for this community. With both working together, this has got to be setting things in motion for great things. I believe we will see our field shooting skills continue to push into even higher tiers and just as important I believe we will see a steady influx of shooters new to this art.

Everybody have a safe weekend.
TC