• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thank you to all in service, past and present.

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Thank you.

I have never served, but have the upmost respect for those who have, more than most. I do not say it enough.

If I could do it over, I would have signed that piece of paper in front of that warrior wearing that uniform.

My hat is off to all.

Re: Thank you to all in service, past and present.

Anytime fellas...

I'd sign it over and over again, since having the opportunity to use one of these in combat....

IMG_1481.jpg

I always did it for my friends who couldn't, then I did it so my boy's wouldn't have to. The entire time there was always a current of underlying patriotism and pride of country that made it so worth the time.
    I will never say 'Your Welcome' since that is the highest level of arrogance.
    Thank You for the support. It has always been one of the reasons many of us did it. Could you imagine serving and no one supported it? Even our Viet Nam Vets had the overall support of 'Middle America' even though the vocal minority of the hippy was loud.
    To all those who came before me, those I served with, and those who still serve, Thank YOU

I respect your view. I can say "you're welcome" because it is in my nature to be polite. I can understand the nature of the humility which prevents others from doing likewise. IMHO, either is appropriate, and the important part of the transaction is the expression of gratitude. It is appreciated, and often the only compensation many receive for enormous sacrifice, which makes it all the more worthy and treasured.

Semper Fi,

Greg