• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thank you Tom Manners and Crew !!!

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    New T5 with Mini Chasis showed up today... Fit and finish is Incredible as per usual !!

Not to mention Todd's paint job !!
    cool.gif

Manners_T5_308.jpg

Re: Thank you Tom Manners and Crew !!!

Got my T4 with chassis last week, very pleased. Second Manners with chassis, money very well spent.

IMG_1129.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my T4 with chassis last week, very pleased. Second Manners with chassis, money very well spent.

IMG_1129.jpg
    </div></div>

That looks great except the bolt is on the wrong side.
    laugh.gif

For the guys that own rifles built on the T5/T5A how comfortable and useable is the stock? It looks like there is a fairly long distance between the trigger and gripping area on the stock. I'm asking because I'm working up the hardware for a .260 build and the T5A is one of the stocks I'm looking at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New T5 with Mini Chasis showed up today... Fit and finish is Incredible as per usual !!

cool.gif

Manners_T5_308.jpg
    </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mwalex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the guys that own rifles built on the T5/T5A how comfortable and useable is the stock? It looks like there is a fairly long distance between the trigger and gripping area on the stock. I'm asking because I'm working up the hardware for a .260 build and the T5A is one of the stocks I'm looking at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New T5 with Mini Chasis showed up today... Fit and finish is Incredible as per usual !!

cool.gif

Manners_T5_308.jpg
    </div></div> </div></div>

Very comfortable and extremely usable ! I have a GAT and I like the T5 even better !! Highly recommend it
    cool.gif

Very nice!!! I am anxiously awaiting mine (coincedentally the exact same setup). How long did you wait on yours if I may ask? I am currently about 6 weeks into my wait and was advised that it would be around 12-14 weeks.

BTW Once you get out and shoot it let us know what you think of the mini chasis as far as the bedding it provides. I'm interested in knowing wether or not you plan on bedding it anyway.

THANKS
    -ALEX-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mwalex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the guys that own rifles built on the T5/T5A how comfortable and useable is the stock? It looks like there is a fairly long distance between the trigger and gripping area on the stock. I'm asking because I'm working up the hardware for a .260 build and the T5A is one of the stocks I'm looking at.

</div></div>

It is the same as a normal tactical stock. There is just some fiberglass taking up the empty space. Look at a T4, it has the same distance from grip to trigger:
    Stiller65001.jpg

Looks great. I have two T3s now and love them. Have another with the molded in camo and mini chassis on order now. Can't wait to try out the mini chassis.

I also have one which I'm waiting to build on. It feels very good and looks great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuffm4615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long did you wait on yours if I may ask? I am currently about 6 weeks into my wait and was advised that it would be around 12-14 weeks.

THANKS
    -ALEX- </div></div>

It was 2 weeks shy of 6 months to get mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great. I have two T3s now and love them. Have another with the molded in camo and mini chassis on order now. Can't wait to try out the mini chassis. </div></div>

thinking you are gonna like that Mini Chasis !
    grin.gif

I have two T5A's, one has the mini chassis and one doesn't. The T5A is very comfortable and the mini chassis is very accurate + versatile. I highly recommend both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Katahdin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have two T5A's, one has the mini chassis and one doesn't. The T5A is very comfortable and the mini chassis is very accurate + versatile. I highly recommend both. </div></div>
    did you bed the mini chassis?

NO, and I am not going to. I was worried like most guys on here initially about how it would shoot because it is not bedded, but believe me there is nothing to worry about. After you shoot yours if you still feel to the need to bed it than do it. It definitely is not necessary in my opinion.

Great guy, Great products and great service!

It's no wonder why Manners has quickly become a great stock company!

Looks great!!! Cant wait to get my T4A!!!
    I think mine will be ready in September :-(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great guy, Great products and great service!

It's no wonder why Manners has quickly become a great stock company!
    </div></div>

you can say that again !
    grin.gif

My T2A MC will hopefully be done shortly. I'm not sure if Todd's gonna toss me mild or wild....I'm leaving it up to him.

+1 for Manners and thier Mini-Chassis.

I have a T4A with thier chassis on an M2008. Bolts togeather with no fuss, feeds 260, 308 and 6.5x47 Imp. with no issues in AW mags.

P5310010.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My T2A MC will hopefully be done shortly. I'm not sure if Todd's gonna toss me mild or wild....I'm leaving it up to him. </div></div>

post up pics when it is done. told him to hide his initials somewhere on mine and he forgot ! lol He does a great job !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My T2A MC will hopefully be done shortly. I'm not sure if Todd's gonna toss me mild or wild....I'm leaving it up to him. </div></div>

post up pics when it is done. told him to hide his initials somewhere on mine and he forgot ! lol He does a great job ! </div></div>

Well, I had a great idea for a paint scheme, but I have a bad feeling he stole my idea adn its gonna wind up on a rifle of his....
    Anyway, I'm plenty happy with my GenII Desert GAP:
    t2a004.jpg

....now just waiting on a box from Bartlein to arrive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My T2A MC will hopefully be done shortly. I'm not sure if Todd's gonna toss me mild or wild....I'm leaving it up to him. </div></div>

post up pics when it is done. told him to hide his initials somewhere on mine and he forgot ! lol He does a great job ! </div></div>

Well, I had a great idea for a paint scheme, but I have a bad feeling he stole my idea adn its gonna wind up on a rifle of his....
    t2a004.jpg

....now just waiting on a box from Bartlein to arrive. </div></div>

That's pretty slick!

I just ordered a MCS-TA this week. Now after reading about the mini chassis. I may have to change my order and add the mini chassis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My T2A MC will hopefully be done shortly. I'm not sure if Todd's gonna toss me mild or wild....I'm leaving it up to him. </div></div>

t2a004.jpg

....now just waiting on a box from Bartlein to arrive. </div></div>

that is sweet !! loving the color scheme... more pics put together in field please !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    more pics put together in field please ! </div></div>

As soon my barreled action gets home from Bartlein
    wink.gif

I already snuck my R&D Tac Latch off my 308 and put it on the mini chassis. I'll be posting a "makeover" thread, because this rifle will be quite a bit different than what I got it as (BgBmBoo's old 600/1000 BR 6XC).
    Todd hooked me up with some of the darker tan from the 3 color to do my barreled action with-debating on using that or just going black with black chassis, bipod, mags.....

I couldn't stand it! I called and changed my order to include the mini chassis. After some reading and research it just makes sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mwalex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the guys that own rifles built on the T5/T5A how comfortable and useable is the stock? It looks like there is a fairly long distance between the trigger and gripping area on the stock. I'm asking because I'm working up the hardware for a .260 build and the T5A is one of the stocks I'm looking at.

cool.gif

Manners_T5_308.jpg
    </div></div> </div></div>

Very comfortable and extremely usable ! I have a GAT and I like the T5 even better !! Highly recommend it
    cool.gif
    </div></div>

Sweet setup. I'm ordering a T2A for my 700. It just seems like the customer service has pushed Tom and his people to the top of the list.