• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thank you Tony @ Impact Data Books

Dragos83

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2010
Virginia
I would like to personally send a thank you to Tony @ Impact Data Books because he was patient with all of my questions and even gave me a Military discount. Once ordered; the data book, cover, and stencil was delivered within 3 days. Thank you.

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

Re: Thank you Tony @ Impact Data Books

Oh yeah, that's how it starts.........all warm and fuzzy. I just took advantage of the recent discount of orders of $60 or more. Spent $100 in a blink................watch yourself, he's cagy.
grin.gif

LOL thanks for teh kind words guys!!

We have designed and offer the most advanced and versitle data book ever assembled. The layouts,options,customization that we offer are second to none and we will be adding plenty of new things in 2011.

We want to thank each and every one of our customers for your loyality and dedication to become better training.

Our promise to you is to give you teh best quality products and pages to make your training and mission success as easy as possible.

All order ship 99% of the time on the next available shipping day to quickly get you your products.

Thanks Again

Impact Data Books

I too, ordered my Impact Data Book about a month ago. I screwed up and ordered the wrong pages-all of one target type.! Tony noticed this and e-mailed me immediately. I called and asked him to set me up as a new shooter and he did a great job for me, shipping was ultra fast. I am now using my data to learn as I shoot! Thanks, Tony, running into guys like you are what I love about the shooting community.

Thanks guys we are setting the standard and we keep raising the bar!!

I've known Tony for a long time, including being TLs in the same platoon and classmates in SSBC. He's definitely one of the good guys.

I've even gotten over the milk incident in Egypt....
wink.gif
laugh.gif