• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank You

Zoomie

Mr. Nobody
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2010
Behind the Hesco
There will be plenty of time when the smoke clears to debate, statistics, methods and the wisdom of people's responses to COVID-19- and we should. A crisis challenges the judgement, prudence and preparedness of individuals more than most situations. Anyone who has ever been in a tight spot knows that.

However, in the end one thing is usually patently clear. That is- who answered the call when it came? Who, selflessly, and whether through a feeling of obligation, love for their fellow citizen or compassion, cared for others with complete disregard for their own well being?

Right now that list includes doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, hospital volunteers, medical researchers, EMT's, law enforcement, many local fire departments, active duty military, national guard and my brothers and sisters who voluntarily signed back up when the recent call went out. It also includes a lot of good folks from churches and other organizations delivering food or looking after those either most vulnerable or in need.

To all of them, thank you. You are what makes this the greatest country in the world. You are also the reason we will come out on the other side of this a better nation.

With that in mind, I am sure there are some people I've missed and other stories of what individuals are doing that are uplifting and hopeful. Let's try and keep this thread in that groove.