• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s thanks frank

Big Time No Shitter Right There Boys. He's gonna work himself up into a lather. Just noticed oneshot86 is a "Full Member". Don't point that thing at people Buddy.

Good things come to those who wait!

My PM to Frank when these forums were still shut down back in 2015...

Capture.jpg

AMEN!

We should send him a fruit basket or some bacon...

Though I expect that by the end of the transition, he is going to want a bottle of bourbon. Or Everclear.

I am sure we can put together a nice Snipers Hide "Welcome Wagon!"

Cheers,

Sirhr

LL lives in Colorado...

AMEN!

We should send him a fruit basket or some bacon...

Though I expect that by the end of the transition, he is going to want a bottle of bourbon. Or Everclear.

I am sure we can put together a nice Snipers Hide "Welcome Wagon!"

Cheers,

Sirhr

If he takes a shot for every person (trying to be nice) that asks for their post count to be updated ( some are pretty low) he would be in a coma for a year.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Damn, I feel like I just got back home from the road . Staying in cheap motels, drinking cheaper whiskey and fucking the cheapest women. Its good to be home

Reactions: abizdafuzz
What a great Saturday surprise! I thought I did something wrong, my old handle and avatar were back and I didn't know my password. Shit, I'm in the Twilight Zone! Let's never go back to wherever we were, I think I'll hang out here more often now.

Good things come to those who get off their butts and do the grunt work. Thank you, Frank.

Greg

Last edited: