• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Thanks, GAP

Remsen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2006
Northern California (occupied)
I took a half day from the office to check out some recent load development for my GAP Rock .308 and was pretty happy with the results. The 10 shot group on the right is from 100 yards with 168 gr Hornady Amax loads. The 5 shot group on the left is also 100 yards with 168 gr Hornady BTHP match loads.

url]

Re: Thanks, GAP

No kidding. The purpose of the range visit was to test out some loads I'm developing for an antelope hunt in October...the TSXs weren't as tight a group as the match bullets and I sure as hell ain't going to be shooting any antelope from a bench, but it's nice to see how tight the groups can be when all conditions are right. I'm hoping to be coming home with two antelope for my efforts...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No kidding. The purpose of the range visit was to test out some loads I'm developing for an antelope hunt in October...the TSXs weren't as tight a group as the match bullets and I sure as hell ain't going to be shooting any antelope from a bench, but it's nice to see how tight the groups can be when all conditions are right. I'm hoping to be coming home with two antelope for my efforts... </div></div>

Is Antelope trafe?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No kidding. The purpose of the range visit was to test out some loads I'm developing for an antelope hunt in October...the TSXs weren't as tight a group as the match bullets and I sure as hell ain't going to be shooting any antelope from a bench, but it's nice to see how tight the groups can be when all conditions are right. I'm hoping to be coming home with two antelope for my efforts... </div></div>

Well, good luck to you
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No kidding. The purpose of the range visit was to test out some loads I'm developing for an antelope hunt in October...the TSXs weren't as tight a group as the match bullets and I sure as hell ain't going to be shooting any antelope from a bench, but it's nice to see how tight the groups can be when all conditions are right. I'm hoping to be coming home with two antelope for my efforts... </div></div>

Is Antelope trafe?</div></div>

In fact, it is not trayfe, but I doubt George Gardner's rifles are considered a form of kosher butchery...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No kidding. The purpose of the range visit was to test out some loads I'm developing for an antelope hunt in October...the TSXs weren't as tight a group as the match bullets and I sure as hell ain't going to be shooting any antelope from a bench, but it's nice to see how tight the groups can be when all conditions are right. I'm hoping to be coming home with two antelope for my efforts... </div></div>

Is Antelope trafe?</div></div>

In fact, it is not trayfe, but I doubt George Gardner's rifles are considered a form of kosher butchery... </div></div>

If he gets the rebbe to bless it then?????

Nice shooting there! Nothing like little groups to make a guys day.