• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks! GGWG

Sgt47

Pilgrim
Minuteman
  • Dec 5, 2011
    USA
    There's some Good Guys With Guns on The Hide that often engage in unknown acts of kindness. Due to illness and the craziness of our current world, i was having a hard time finding some gear. Out of the blue, some of our members found what I needed and more and sent it to me gratis.

In a world that seems to have an overabundance of selfish a-holes, there's plenty of good guys, many with guns and some of them are part of The Hide. Thanks! brothers.

There's some Good Guys With Guns on The Hide that often engage in unknown acts of kindness. Due to illness and the craziness of our current world, i was having a hard time finding some gear. Out of the blue, some of our members found what I needed and more and sent it to me gratis.

In a world that seems to have an overabundance of selfish a-holes, there's plenty of good guys, many with guns and some of them are part of The Hide. Thanks! brothers.
    While you’re at it, any opinions about bipods you’d like to share ? :unsure: :whistle:

The hide redeems itself after the bipod disaster. (y)

The hide redeems itself after the bipod disaster. (y)
    This redemption occurred long before bipodgate.

1602295848926.png