• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks "Moon" for my new Laser!!!!!

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
The Specs.

- Defiance "Deviant" action.
- Manner's T4A (w/mini chassis).
- 20.5" Proof Research barrel.
- Leupold Mark 6 (TMR).
- Badger rings (low).
- Shilen trigger (1.5 lbs).

Built by Moon at Crescent Customs.

Let me be the first to say......you suck! Stick looks awesome, how much does she weigh with the proof barrel?

Thanks guys. She is a slim 12.4lbs as shown and is balanced perfectly at the mag well. The first group out of her measured a little less than 3/8" (Close to 1/4"). Moon did a great job and I really thank my sponsors for their awesome products.

I just ran a tracking teat today using a Horus "CATS" target and the optic worked flawlessly. It was right on the money (only went to 9 Mils) and returned exactly to zero. My favorite rifle EVER!!!!!

I would like to thank our team sponsors for their support:
- Defiance Actions
- Proof Research barrels
- Manners Stocks
- Leupold Tactical Optics
- Crescent Custom Rifles
- Impact Data Books
- Gemtech Suppressors
- Sur-Tac Gear
- TIS Slings
- Tactical Tailor

Please like our team on FaceBook by liking "Team Cold Bore" for many product reviews as well as many training videos that we will be filming in the future. Steve

Last edited:
Moon built a .308 barreled action for me. Despite me doing the bedding, it still does .5moa or better.

Great looking rifle! All of my rifles have been built by Moon and they all shoot better than I can.

Last edited:
Beautiful rifle. I sent Moon parts about two months ago and I am patiently waiting.... Not really :). Can't wait to get it back. How long did it take?

Thanks,
Jimmy

I just got mine yesterday! Moon is the man!!
18" barrel.

uvy2edyg.jpg

Awesome set of pics. I noticed some CB shots from a different rifle that were real sweet. Is there a pic of Chuck Mahwinny in there?

Oh and after looking through the pics and I came to one that had you or your buddy in a diaper smoking a cigarette out of his asshole I stopped looking. Must of been one hell of a party that night!