• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thanks Scott!

Magnumdood

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2001
Carbondale, IL
Thanks Scott,

I’d like to send out a big thank you to Scott Berish, owner of Liberty Optics LLC. I have been doing business with Scott for a while now. I don’t remember exactly how long, but I’m old now and allowed to have a faulty memory and a curmudgeon-like demeanor. Over the last couple of months, Scott has gotten me two optics that I have wanted for a long time now: a PRH 5-25 and a Zeiss 10x56 RF Binocular. The 10x56 RF Binocular from Zeiss is new this year. The convenient part for me was we did it through old-fashioned horse-trading and…some…cash on my part (it’s true, there are no free rides). I’ve been dealing with optics dealers for a long time now as I’m an optiphile. I like the optics as much, or more, than the rest of the equipment I carry afield when I hunt. I’m fascinated by excellent glass. I know three large Optic Houses where I would not have even gotten near the generous allowance Scott gave me for my gear in the trade he and I worked out. In fact, one of the Optics dealers flat refused to work any trade for my scope.

Additionally, in the past, I have called Scott just to get his opinion. I have been calling Scott since he has been open to get his opinion and/or to get his advice. He never once complained, even though I know his business is a family business and he stays exceptionally busy. He always stopped what he was doing and patiently answered my questions. Never once did Scott brush me off even when it became obvious I was researching, not buying. If you want the truth about an optic, ask Scott. Even if he’s selling it he’ll make sure you are aware of that particular piece of equipment’s shortcomings along with the positive selling points. That my friends is a rare characteristic, and I believe it played a large part in Scott’s rapid growth since he took those first scary steps that come with starting your own business.

Scott has earned a <span style="font-weight: bold">life-time </span>customer in me.

If I need optics, I hit #7 on my speed dial to connect to Liberty Optics LLC.

Re: Thanks Scott!

+1 I have worked with scott int he past, and found it my pleasure to give him money. TOP NOTCH GUY! hands down.

C_K

+1 I have bought two scopes from Scott and will definitely purchase from him again. Purchased an IOR and Vortex Viper from him and an issue arose with the Vortex and he promptly took care of it and then some. I would not hesitate calling him about anything to do with optics!

Hi all,
Scott is a gentlman amongst gentlmen.he only did not deliver the scope i wanted but also delivered 1.5 months before expected waiting time, thank you Scott.So from an auzzie to a yank you will aways have my bussiness mate

Why am I not suprised.. ANOTHER "I love Scott/LibertyOptics" thread
smile.gif

I go to Scott if he has what i'm looking for.

A Razor with that giant phallus-like elevation knob?
(<span style="font-style: italic">I know it's irrational to be jelous of a scope knob...but for gawd's sake...</span>)

The deals Scott makes equal the Vortex Razor in value , <span style="font-style: italic">then</span>

we thank him for it.

I have yet to buy a scope from Scott, but have bought some Seekonk wrenches from him. Great to deal with. I'm saving up for a PH or Razor, and I will be buying it through Scott. Great prices and great customer service.

Great dealing with Scott and Liberty Optics!!
He is on top when it comes to Optics and a plesure to deal with.
I would highly recomind to give him a call on your next optic purchase or if you just have a question, he is always willing to help.

Well you guys are just crazy. I have bought 3 scopes from Liberty and I will never buy another item from Scott. Except, of course, a rangefinder, a couple of pairs of binos, and a few dozen more scopes. But after that, I swear that I will never do business with him again.

'dood,
My experiences with Scott mirror yours almost to a T.
He's one of the best, even to us that rely on horse trading to get 'er done.
Now if he'd only carry USO........