• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks Squirrel Mafia

1606333947736.png

I am sure you guys will giggle for weeks,

when the pile gets tall enough I will feed you ammunition
The bright side is, fruitcake goes down pretty well with a warm glass of rum on a cold Colorado night. Usually the second and third go down better than the first.

Reactions: Dewey7271
I might feed a small piece to an actual squirrel...you know...just to check...uh...to see if its any good...

:)

Jk, hope you and yours have a blessed holiday!

The bright side is, fruitcake goes down pretty well with a warm glass of rum on a cold Colorado night. Usually the second and third go down better than the first.
Any of you reprobates ever eat that shit with slabs of cold butter smeared into it ? Maybe nuke it ?

It ain't all that bad. Throw in a tall glass of cold milk and......ohhh shit.

Being a former resident of the Communist state of WA, I still have some covert contacts there who are saying they are seeing a rapidly increasing amount of skwerl invasions emanating from somewhere around Gray's Harbor. Just a warning Lowlight, better watch your six. A skwerl delivered fruitcake could be loaded with Covid, anthrax or even worse, the dreaded Ex Lax!!!;)

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
You all made the Thanksgiving 2 Hour Special

You all made the Thanksgiving 2 Hour Special

Whomever "They" are. 🤣 That is absolutely hilarious you brought this up in the podcast!

Skwerl Mafia Forever! 🥰