• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Thanks to the Maker, we are being cared for

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
The new caretakers of Americans are taking care of us, protecting us from all those horrible things/foods that are going to destroy our bodies and destroy Mother Earth. What would/could we do without these wonderful people looking out for our welfare and taking care of us, assuring our health and well being.

The latest list of the latest things which are destroying us and destroy our planet, that are on the ban list.

Gas stoves
Fresh Brewed Coffee
Pickup Trucks
Bringing cake to work (as dangerous or possibly even more dangerous than second hand smoke)

Be safe my friends, and remember, taking one sip of freshly brewed coffee, climbing into the cab of an evil pickup truck, eating the tiniest nibble of carrot cake or even having a gas stove in your home means Instant Death, to both you and the planet,

Please, Please, keep our oceans from boiling. Stop gigantic firestorms from consuming our continents. Do your part, do not sneak around our loving caretakers and partake or use any of these very, very, VERY dangerous things.

If you believe any of the shit I wrote in this post, might I also interest you in a bridge I have for sale in London England. Good price on the bridge.

The fuck they'll take my fresh brewed coffee...
vkNqgwd_d.jpg

Crickets, Gas Furnaces? I would say enjoy the feed. But when you need your furnace the most, the lefties will be roasting their behinds off in their exclusive gated community home while you are freezing to death. No worries though. Won’t be any crickets out in that weather to eat, so you can enjoy the double pleasure of freezing and starving. Makes the heart stop quicker, less suffering. Like I said, they are looking out for our welfare.

I trust in ar and we have many of them with lots of little angles (bullets) I trust god with my soul and the ar with my ass and as long as I am drawing breath I am going with my ar when I die god can have me ..

when the masses start to starve, the fish and game you are betting on, will be wiped out within two months.
They have to get here, have to come up with the means to harvest the game / wild plants and then properly process it into food. Yep, some of the southern grandmas and grandpa's can clean and cook fish, pick blackberries, but the typical city dweller, thinks food is made in the food making plant in the back of the Grocery store.

They simply have no survival skills. They will likely feed on themselves until there are no more tv’s or can foods to steal from other city dwellers. Then total anarchy inside and around the cities will began.