• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THANKS! to WesternRonin

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
Hey Guys- Just wanted to give a little credit where it is due.

As a lot of you know, the Otter Box armor for the Itouch has been discontinued. I searched all around and found some with a Canadian vendor who would not ship to the US (buy.com.ca).

To make a long story short--WesternRonin answered the call for help, ordered one and shipped it to me in the States! Hell he had already shipped it before I sent him payment.

I had NO pre-existing relationship with WR. He just stepped up to help a fellow shooter!

Thanks again Bro! Its guys like you that bolster my faith in my fellow men.

E-

Re: THANKS! to WesternRonin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooters are some of the best group of people around.</div></div>
Found some good people on here that I can call friends.
I've said it before, I'm sure I will say it again. This site is such a great place to meet people and get answers from the horses mouth.
Good to hear you had a great experience.
Chad