• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That Loudmouth Troublemaker Is An FBI Snitch!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

"Today, it’s open season on the *dministration’s political opponents instead of on actual criminals, so there’s about a 100% chance that the foam-mouthed idiot who just showed up to your conservative meeting or online in your chat thread talking about doing some damn fool thing has a junior G-man – actually, today it’s probably a junior G-nonbinary – on his speed dial."

Isn't it funny how fast one society transforms into a stasi like single think repression. As is evident most of the "far right" events are infiltrated by one or the other branch of US stasi establishment. They are probably even running Antifa and other troublemakers. I remember when i wrote a few provocative posts around ~2007 you were all over me on how we Europeans are fucked and you will keep your freedoms and stuff that happened in eastern bloc can't ever happen in US. I'm betting you're no longer so sure about that...

Isn't it funny how fast one society transforms into a stasi like single think repression. As is evident most of the "far right" events are infiltrated by one or the other branch of US stasi establishment. They are probably even running Antifa and other troublemakers. I remember when i wrote a few provocative posts around ~2007 you were all over me on how we Europeans are fucked and you will keep your freedoms and stuff that happened in eastern bloc can't ever happen in US. I'm betting you're no longer so sure about that...

You make a very important point.

Under Soviet rule, both the condemned and the executioner would loudly state "Long live Stalin."

If Jan 6 had been what they accuse it, it wouldn't have mattered if a few antifa and fed bitches were imbedded. Let's assume, for a moment, we even get the election overturned. What's Trump going to do? The corruption is far and wide. The Durham report has been buried. Sure, they'll start a few investigating committees and nothing will come of it... Sure "It's going to be huge! I've seen the report.". Nope, never even happened according to the deep state.

At some point the only option will be massive overwhelming force. Prove me wrong.

"Today, it’s open season on the *dministration’s political opponents instead of on actual criminals, so there’s about a 100% chance that the foam-mouthed idiot who just showed up to your conservative meeting or online in your chat thread talking about doing some damn fool thing has a junior G-man – actually, today it’s probably a junior G-nonbinary – on his speed dial."
Paging @wade2big

He seems just a bit outspoken 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: powdahound76

All you badger bunnies support the scumbag fbi too ?
That article plainly lays out how the FBI agent was basically cooperating with the Garland, TX terror suspects and feeding them Intel about the location the night of the attack... because the FBI agent was there on the ground watching and texting the suspects the info.

What. The. Fuck.

i refuse to believe army jerry was a fed, but this is a good warning.
Who is ArmyJerry?
I think we have one of those G-men in the PortaJohn Thread. Prove me wrong. Mac🕵️‍♂️
Me too. They are usually pretty easy to spot.
There's more G men watching and posting than you'll ever know.
sadly, this is true!

If Jan 6 had been what they accuse it, it wouldn't have mattered if a few antifa and fed bitches were imbedded. Let's assume, for a moment, we even get the election overturned. What's Trump going to do? The corruption is far and wide. The Durham report has been buried. Sure, they'll start a few investigating committees and nothing will come of it... Sure "It's going to be huge! I've seen the report.". Nope, never even happened according to the deep state.

At some point the only option will be massive overwhelming force. Prove me wrong.
Election overturned? 😂🤣 That’s funny. I’d love to see that but it’s never going to happen.
Why you people support the kgb/Stasi is beyond me.

Smfh

Not every hateful loudmouth is a fed lol
This is true.
Agreed. I am pretty sure I have two of them pegged.
Message me.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Brtk65jd.png

AJ was a cult hero.

Unabashed, cold blooded and fearless.
The epitamy of socially incorrect truth as he saw it.

And for any that took the time to talk to him rock solid patriot.

"Buy more ammo"

AJ was a cult hero.

Unabashed, cold blooded and fearless.
The epitamy of socially incorrect truth as he saw it.

And for any that took the time to talk to him rock solid patriot.

"Buy more ammo"

You're a fool if you don't already have more ammo than you think you'll ever need.

I own 200 rounds of 22lr...

I'm a little flat footed.
Would you you trade bullets for some booze?

My wife saws through 22lr like they were salty bar snacks at the VFW Post.

Fuck....
This is the kinder more gentle hide pit now.
Maybe someone will let Larry back on for a few days and some can get a sample of what it was like.

R